• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Padraic !!! u there?? the soulstone graveyard is falling down!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just a head up if u read the boards.........

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
if you need a new place to store soulstones feel free to use Dunedain Ranger House which I own. I have ample space and I keep a chest in which to store them.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
theres a lot of stones .. was well over 1000 when i gave leave to padraic...thanks for the offer though...

kinda hoping the EMs will take over it hence costg any player house space and monthly cost....

Last edited:

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
theres a lot of stones .. was well over 1000 when i gave leave to padraic...thanks for the offer though...

kinda hoping the EMs will take over it hence costg any player house space and monthly cost....
Just checked my house and i have 1477 storage space left so I repeat my offer if you'd like a place to store the soulstones I will gladly offer it i've been collecting soulstones at idocs ive attended so at least when and if they return they will have something to start with. :)

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I counted 914 stones and then there are alot of crates,, 6 in each crate. Paidric has been gone for 2-3 years so where newer stones are I have no clue. I doubt he will come back and fix this unless someone contact him via mail or something. Hes never on ICQ.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think your right i aint seen him for many a year...jut hope someone else as got a better contacy than here or icq..as thats all i have

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just checked my house and i have 1477 storage space left so I repeat my offer if you'd like a place to store the soulstones I will gladly offer it i've been collecting soulstones at idocs ive attended so at least when and if they return they will have something to start with. :)
i have no control over the tower anymore.....feel free to ask all the idocers to leave the stones on the floor behind...there no use to them ...only usefull to old returning players that lost them....good luck if you go for it....

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i have no control over the tower anymore.....feel free to ask all the idocers to leave the stones on the floor behind...there no use to them ...only usefull to old returning players that lost them....good luck if you go for it....
Thank you and im aware they're account based as stated before I keep them so at least returning players have something to start with which is better than nothing. I'll look for the place tonight and mark a rune to it. I would ask any idocers to either leave the soulstones behind or If you like can meet me and I will take em off your hands and put them in storage (or place them in either the house of the dunedain rangers mailbox which is near the tunnels on the umbra road (just follow the strip of land where the black space is after exiting the tunnels or the new rebel hq mailbox which is now located in the small mining cave outside luna outside the crystal fields. Ill do my best to get a mailbox replaced at CD Mall on umbra road which is easier to find.)

Thanks y'all :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you and im aware they're account based as stated before I keep them so at least returning players have something to start with which is better than nothing. I'll look for the place tonight and mark a rune to it. I would ask any idocers to either leave the soulstones behind or If you like can meet me and I will take em off your hands and put them in storage (or place them in either the house of the dunedain rangers mailbox which is near the tunnels on the umbra road (just follow the strip of land where the black space is after exiting the tunnels or the new rebel hq mailbox which is now located in the small mining cave outside luna outside the crystal fields. Ill do my best to get a mailbox replaced at CD Mall on umbra road which is easier to find.)

Thanks y'all :)
just been informed the devs are thinking about letting players trade in the olde account bound soulstones for a ''betrayal soulstone'' ...probably along the lines of maybe 100 old stones for one betrayal soulstone..........to me bad idea....to most others they seem to favour the pixel crack trade off

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just been informed the devs are thinking about letting players trade in the olde account bound soulstones for a ''betrayal soulstone'' ...probably along the lines of maybe 100 old stones for one betrayal soulstone..........to me bad idea....to most others they seem to favour the pixel crack trade off
They did mention that in an 'Ask & Answer' but nothing specific, just that they're 'evaluating ideas'

If available I'll happily go along with with a few pack animals and help collect for the rehousing, I'm sure others would be willing to do likewise. I've been saving the ones I find for years, as I got the impression the graveyard was no longer maintained - will be good if it gets active again, even in a limited fashion

Eisenhower

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have that tower on my list. If I am there, I will help taking and saving them, too. Until someone needs them back or a new storage house is placed.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Is it the Moonshine Soulstone Graveyard Trinsic Area?
I was just there, i marked a rune too and if it falls and i am online i will grab what i can and store it at my little Yew Gate Hut Trammel side - The Yew Gate Inn - a Villa - for whoever wnat to setup a new Graveyard..
Just to let you know
greets

Last edited:

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it falls I'll be there to grab and will return the stones to anyone that wants to set up a new graveyard.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have about 1600 lock downs spare at my Castle next door to THP's museum, so I could offer a home to them for the future as well... if the EMs can't act, we should consider making sure they end up somewhere safe communally; obviously if anything else falls well that's spoils of war for those camping, but if anyone does sit out at that IDOC, they should try and let everyone else know not to take and just throw them all away...

Miss Sorro

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I didnt know such a place was around.
I left in 2005 and just recently returned, now Im wondering if my stones might be in that collection..

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I didnt know such a place was around.
I left in 2005 and just recently returned, now Im wondering if my stones might be in that collection..
Always worth posting character names on here as well, not all rescued stones are in there and people will often check any they've saved (although in 2005 maybe they didn't yet show character names, too long ago for me to remember!)

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back Miss Sorro,
Fraid I have to ditto Jonathen's assessment. A lot of "unknown" for names in there. Its very possible its in there but just no way to know. Also really cant do a lot about it cause ya cant take em out without owner present or ofc it goes idoc.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we had it so the boxes were secure but u could click the stones...if they were yours u would get a message..the owner would then retreive the stones for you

Miss Sorro

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, any chance someone can tell me where it is? would be nice to have a look around even if it will go Idoc soon.
Pff Char names, back then I had 4 accounts up and running.. Main chars are Miss Sorro, JustyPerfect, Goldustwin, Sweet Laughter, Regret, Yakuru Asagao, and a whole lot that ends on " Hanover" like Jade Hanover, Serenade Hanover etc etc.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Wow, any chance someone can tell me where it is? would be nice to have a look around even if it will go Idoc soon.
Pff Char names, back then I had 4 accounts up and running.. Main chars are Miss Sorro, JustyPerfect, Goldustwin, Sweet Laughter, Regret, Yakuru Asagao, and a whole lot that ends on " Hanover" like Jade Hanover, Serenade Hanover etc etc.
i you on right now meet me at Luna bank i can gate you- ask for Ron in General chat

Miss Sorro

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ron, thanks for the offer, Mim has beaten you to it.
I fear Ill be either one of the uknown owners or that my stones where truely lost

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the tower fell and a lot of people were kind enough to gather up the stones. They are now temporarily in my house. I'll try to arrange them as soon as possible so people with missing stones can come take a look. I have roughly 200 lockdowns available so if there are people what want to drop off some more feel free, I'll post instructions for everything later.

If someone else wants to take over the whole collection I'd be very happy, so far they take up roughly 900 lockdowns which isn't so nice for me. But for now they're fine to stay under my roof, they won't be a big issue for me for the next 3 months I think.

Last edited:

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the tower fell and a lot of people were kind enough to gather up the stones. They are now temporarily in my house. I'll try to arrange them as soon as possible so people with missing stones can come take a look. I have roughly 200 lockdowns available so if there are people what want to drop off some more feel free, I'll post instructions for everything later.

If someone else wants to take over the whole collection I'd be very happy, so far they take up roughly 900 lockdowns which isn't so nice for me. But for now they're fine to stay under my roof, they won't be a big issue for me for the next 3 months I think.
I'd be willing to clear storage space and run the graveyard from my keep, however it's in fel and I doubt that would work.

If someone's willing to swap their tram keep for mine in fel, that's a possibility, although from what little I understand of their relative values I doubt there will be any takers... still, I'll make the offer! I'd love to see the graveyard in active use again, whoever ultimately takes it on

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I removed the stones from their crates and this compacts it all a bit to 671 lockdowns total. If I buy the high seas booster for the extra 20% storage space my house can still be used normally without the soulstones eating everything. So for now it's fine. Having a backup option in case things get out of hand (too many players depositing) would be nice though.

Last edited:

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I assume the soulstones were put in crates to allow people with Classic Client to see them correctly? If you're having difficulty storing them, do shout out... I'm down to 1300 lockdowns spare at the moment, after another wave of donations of player written books (I still want them, you IDOCers!) so I can take it over if need be!