• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pack tames

Dimax

Adventurer
Professional
Supporter
I took a 5 pack of Frenzies to Navrey just to test, they are PP and mostly trained.
I was lucky enough to get there when Navrey was tanked,
the damage they were doing was like watching the boulders fall, two of them got stuck with webs but no one died, will do this again soon.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Now try 2 of them with boosted resists so thy are more survivable. Thats really the problem

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I took a 5 pack of Frenzies to Navrey just to test, they are PP and mostly trained.
I was lucky enough to get there when Navrey was tanked,
the damage they were doing was like watching the boulders fall, two of them got stuck with webs but no one died, will do this again soon.
5 Hell Hounds would out damage 5 Frenzied Ostards against Navrey, due to their damage type being 80% Fire/20% Physical.

Dimax

Adventurer
Professional
Supporter
I only have so many stable slots, but it is fun to run with them every once in awhile.