• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Pacific - Yew Community Center Opening

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
YCC Status: OPEN

Scheduled Event Post: none at this time

As a service to the community and to returning/new players, the Yew Community Center (YCC) is being stocked up. It is asked that veteran players please do not buy out the Newb Vendor.

The Castle is Public with full access to visitors. The crafting workstations are constantly being charged so people can work their skills. At this time, the Honor Barrels are for "friends" of the YCC.

We will be in the YCC Chat Channel while we are active for events and such...

Features of the Yew Community Center
  • Training Facilities for...
    • Lockpicking, Snooping
    • Combat
    • Carpentry, Tailoring, Smithing & Imbuing
  • Growing Rune Library
  • Growing Reading Library w/Guides for Young & Returning Citizens
  • Periodic events & gatherings
  • Teleport pad to the Pacific Memorial Museum on Dagger Isle (great for Tamers!)
  • Bulletin Board for requests
  • Mailbox to drop off donations

The Yew Community
There is debate as to the boundary of Yew, and what constitutes a Yew citizen (outside of the City Stone system). The below map is what has been used by Role Players to help determine the areas in and of Yew.

Click for larger version.
*Please note, this is not a "rule" but agreed-upon standards by several people over the years. This is what we used back in the early days on Napa during the height of role playing on that shard.

Post Updates:
05mar2018
-- revamped first post for general information
-- added maps/images for clarification

Last edited:

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hi Pacific!

As I am preparing to graduate with my degree (finally!), I will be able to get back into doing things for the shard. Thank you all so much for your patience with me!

Am dusting off the workshops, and getting back to finishing the construction on the facility. Feel free to visit!