• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pacific Shopping

L

Locker

Ok so I do love buying things in Luna due to the websites which allow you to search all of the vendors. However, the prices do seem a bit steep and sometimes availability isn't the best. I do check the runes folks leave laying around but normally you end up at some single house out in the middle of nowhere with some mislabeled vendors and lack of stock.

Being new to UO and to Pacific I would welcome some recommendations regarding any concentration of player vendors which are regularly stocked and have properly labeled npcs. Thanks again and I can't wait to shop, I have gold burning a hole in my pocket.

Peace,

Locker

L

Locker

Ah great didn't know that sort of thing went on as I assumed that forum was for selling individual items. I WILL check it out.

Thanks again,

-D