• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Pacific shard Scouts armor full set with male /female pieces

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is this like hard to price? anyone even have a range i might go by.. I hear 25 mill i hear 50 mill.. just looking for some help....is there anybody out there..HELoo Hello is there anybody out there just message if ya hear me .. is there anyone home...hehehehe

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is the correct forum? no one answers in pacific trade ones..if not in correct forum let me know be glad to post in another one till i get it right!!

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i even have the knights set also with male/female pieces but im afraid to ask the pricing on that one also.....til i get the correct forum to ask....or an answer maybe...

Athens

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These sets both the knight set and the scout set run anywhere from 30m to 40m depending on shard and that is just for a male or female suit hopefully that helps ya a bit ahhh ya and the best way to also price anything that I have found is to use a vendor search engine like uosearch or finduo or something like that but also remember they are only searching around luna & Zento and with that in mind prices are just a bit higher.

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you very much!! i tried em both but i didnt chose all shards was just looking for pacific !!!!