• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [Pacific] Selling Imbued -20 Mage Wep No -FC 20 DCI Twink

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

I have the following Twinkling Scimitar up for bidding on Pacific-

Mage Wep -20
Spell Channeling (no -FC)
DCI 20
DI 7

255/255 Durability

The minimum bid I will accept for this wep is 35 mil.

C

Connor_Graham

Not a joke. Obviously you don't know how rare a 20+ DCI Twink is. It was appraised at 25-50m, so I split the difference. Judging from the costs of 15 DCI plane swords, it's not far off the mark.

W

Walkerboh77

except it's imbued....which kind of defeats the purpose of imbuing...ie customization...

/shrug

not knocking u...if u can sell it for that...all the power in the world to u...

but coming back to UO from a game that also has imbuing(spell crafting)....it's silly to buy premade stuff...especially for a premium...

Now the blank sword with 20% dci might have been worth a premium...

Ender76

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw that price appraisal last week, thought it was silly. I just checked and the exact same weapon is selling on Atlantic for . . . 7mm

T

Tinsil

Yeah it took me over a week to sell mine for 10m on ATL with 21 dci.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I make -20 SC mage weaps with no penalty and 15dci and sell them for 3-4 mill. I fail to see why the extra 5 DCI is worth 30+ million, but I've seen stranger things in this game.

W

Walkerboh77

yup...you're right...nothing at all versatile about 3 completely free mods......to choose as u wish.....that isn't the definition of versatile or anything....