• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pacific PvPers Average Ages

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Average Age of Pacifics PvPers

• 15-20

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • 21-30

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • 31-40

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • 40 +

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
E

Eyes of Origin

Ok so someone posted something in UHall that got me thinking.
We know there are some pretty immature pvpers out there and at some point or another we all fall into this category. I know, you're all saying, "Not me! Not me!", but its true, even the best of us do it sometimes.

So this guys statement is this -
"pvping is for the immature. when you grow up you realize it's better to work with people than against them. (growing up is a maturity thing, so don't tell me you're 35)."
(hes so going to get flammed =/)

But anyways! I was wondering, what is the average age of Pacific's PvPers?
Interesting to see the results.
On UHall, most of the players who did a simular poll, were over the age of 30.

G

Gellor

Unfortunately, physical maturity has nothing to do with mental maturity.

I've known some young people who act very mature... well beyond their years.

And on the other side, I know people who are well over 40 who could give a five year old lessons on throwing tantrums.:lol:

Unfortunately, UO seems to cater to more of the latter group and less of the former:(

E

Eyes of Origin

I know, but like this guy did on UHall, most people assume maturity comes with age. Either way, it'll be cool to see what the average age is of the pvp player base on Pac.

S

SUPRsalad

Let me dissect this:
"pvping is for the immature. when you grow up you realize it's better to work with people than against them. "

There's two types of people that play UO: People like the aforementioned,
and people commonly reffered to as 'normal'. What does work have to do with a video-game? <Key word there being 'game'.

People like this always make me shudder. Its highly indicative of insecurity regarding their own stupid maturity..Agreed?

edit: o &btw, im 27.

E

Eyes of Origin

ugh no A/S/L! :lol: Just pick one of the ages in the poll!! :p :p

and if you continue the a/s/l, its not my fault and I take no responsibility!

B

Balian of Asgard

holy cow, ive been pvping with some cool dudes who I thought were over 30 because they are mature, considerate and nice wow who woodathunk an early 20s punk could be cool and nice???

learn something everyday ppl

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's up with all the WA pacific players? We should all get drunk irl (except that guy who is 19 sorry!)