• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pacific PvP Arena GRAND OPENING Tourney

C

Chainer

The Pacific PvP Arena Grand Opening Tourney will be held Saturday, May 15, 2010. There will be preliminary fights to determine seeding for the tournament. The PvP Arena is located on the NE side of Dagger island, just north of the shrine. My ICQ is 198-746-859, and the website is http://pacificpvparena.yolasite.com Please visit the 2nd floor of the Arena for all the details. Note: This Arena is for Combat AND Non-Combat Players. There will be bets on every fight. We will do everything in our power to keep you as safe as possible. We need the cooperation of everyone to make this work. Please don't ruin it for everyone just because you want to act like an idiot.

C

Chainer

ATTENTION!!! Unfortunately the Opening Tourney has been postponed until May 23. This is to give us a bit more time to get everything ready. Sorry for any inconvenience.

C

Chainer

Ya its no pets. I believe that it says on the website somewhere no pets. Look at the website for a full list of the rules.

C

Chainer

UPDATE!!!!!

The entry fee has been lowered to 500k to enter. Admission to watch is still FREE!! If you don't PvP and just want to come watch, I highly encourage it.

Alot of people have been asking me about the rules and how the prize moeny is gonna work. That stuff is on the website, but I'll explain the prize money here as well. Every entry fee will go into a pot. I will also throw 20 mil into the pot because I'm a nice guy. The pot will then be divided up as follows: 1st place gets 50%, 2nd place gets 35%, 3rd place gets 15%. Also, it will be a single bracket that will be divided up three ways. One section will be pure mage, one section will be dexer, and one section will be hybrid (i.e mystic/necro mages etc). These three sections will then merge at some point, obviously depending on how many people in each section. I may decide to have 3 seperate brackets (and 3 seperate winners) for each section if I have enough interest in that.

If you want to enter, I urge you, PLEASE tell me as soon as possible. Tell me any way you want: in this thread, on the arena bulli board, in person, on the website, via ICQ... you get the picture. We really need more fighters so I would really like it if you entered. I mean 500k really isn't that much. Thanks

- Lazarus/Chainer

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to hear the community is still getting together for these events. They are very important to every shards community.

-Lorax

C

Chainer

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a teleporter directly to the house on the top floor of both the Legendary Dreams Library and the Legendary Nightmares Library. I hope to see alot of you there tomorrow night betting. There will be door prizes. The Tourney will start at 9pm pst.