• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Pacific Memorial Museum

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

Access Point: Yew Community Center, Trammel

Museum Features

• Complete collection of Sosarian Snow Globes
    • Wax sculptures of Ron Silverbeard and friends wearing their infamous armor sets
    • Mannequins displaying rare armor sets and pieces
      (see this thread for info regarding missing armor piece)
    • Real Player-Heads and Pagan Reagents
    • Unique event rares (some pre-EM events)
    • Year round holiday/winter theme
    • Glimpses at unique castle construction/design in progress
    • ... and that's not all! (sorry, couldn't help myself there)
Coming Soon

• Weapon collection
    • Double-Exceptional/Blessed item display
    • Gawdy Clothing Collection
    • Player-Authored Library
    • ... and so much more! (that marketing side of me just won't quit!)

Museum Information

The Pacific Memorial Museum is fore-mostly dedicated to the history of the Pacific Shard of Sosaria, with some pieces and history from the Napa Valley Shard on special display as well as Europa items transferred by Ron. The name of the building is dedicated to Ron Silverbeard's friends and guilds and shall never change. The castle is registered and part of the UO Historical Society, having been place on June 23, 2000.

Ron Silverbeard was a player and Stratics benefactor, operating behind the scenes to help this historic piece of the internet survive deletion. His leadership, advice, and dedication to the community of Stratics, and Ultima Online, shall never be forgot. He decided to part from UO for other adventures, and gifted his castle and all his belongings (including some very special pets) to Kirthag DiOrsae's Player.

Kirthag DiOrsae is a long standing, if silent (ninja-like) at times, Sosarian. Get her ire up though and her celtic heritage shows in full, furious glory! Her personal beast handler, The Black, manages the day-to-day operations and construction of the museum, while Tandy performs all of the heavy and skilled labor.

Kirthag's first adventures in the world included a sewing kit, a vicious Bloodrock Urk, and the Yew Forests long before the revelation and opening of Trammel. Her travels lead her to Napa Valley, where she thrived with the strong role playing community there for several years. She also contributed to the Stratics community in several capacities: Reporter (twice) for Napa Valley, Content Manager, Developer, Admin, and finally Publisher before taking a bow and now simply acting as consultant when asked. So long as Kirthag rides the roads of Sosaria, she has pledged to keep the Pacific Memorial Museum open and growing.

If you would like to contribute to the Pacific Memorial Museum, feel free to PM Kirthag here at Stratics. She is always looking for ancient artifacts to add to the museum's collection, particularly unique books penned by such contributors. Items are preferred over gold/plat, and plain granite donations will always be accepted!

Last edited:

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is great, when i made my return I started on pacific (original shard sonoma) and many old retired players, including Ron, were a great help. If I reactivate any of my old accounts and find any pacific treasures I will be happy to drop them off.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Update:
Donation of Exodus Snowglobe to complete globe set! (Thank you to anonymous donor... not sure if he wants to be known)
Construction of custom stair complete
Special thanks to another anonymous donor who dropped well over 10k each plain, dull copper, and shadow granite to the Pacific Museum's mailbox! Without your help, would not be working on the second floor. :D