• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pacific Guild Humility Contest

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Let’s see who has the Guild with the Most Humility on Pacific

Collect and turn in as many Cloaks of Humility to Lord Nabin by 8pm PST May 23rd.

Turn ins can be in person or left in the mailbox at the Embassy of the Ancient Conclave of Wisdom located on the East side of Luna. (Pictured Below) Please include book with your guild name in it.

Prizes are as follows.

1st Place Prize 50 million in gold and a 1st Place Trophy to humbly display in your Guild House

2cnd Place Prize 30 Million in Gold and a 2cnd Place Trophy to humbly display in your Guild House

3rd Place Prize 20 Million in Gold and a 3rd Place Trophy to humbly display in your Guild House

Qualifiers as follows

1st Place must have at least 40 Cloaks turned in.
2cnd place must have at least 20 Cloaks Turned in.
3rd Place must have at least 10 Cloaks turned in.

In the event that a guild is in first place however only turns in 22 cloaks first place prize money will revert to the second place amount and so on.

But wait there is more.

There will be a 1 million in Gold daily prize presented at random to one of the guilds who has turned in at least one Cloak that day.

All Cloaks turned in are retained by Lord Nabin and the Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

Prizes may be viewed at the Embassy of the Ancient Conclave of Wisdom in Luna.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard the quest was broken. Has it been fixed so you can do it again?

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Already have a few in. You have several days left to get organized!!!!

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't do the quest more than once per character. It was designed to be that way.
I know that, but someone told me you couldn't even complete it for the first time these days, that something was broken with the quest. Does it still work? Guess I'll have to give it a try.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Final Days. Clearly the quest is working based on the exciting reports I am getting. Good Luck Everyone!!!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
The Final Hours are upon us and it looks like Legendary Dreams is in the lead. Good Luck Everyone

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Congrats to Tyleer and his guild for comming in first place with 12 cloaks. They are taking home 20 million in gold and the First place Trophy to display in their house. A job well done friend!

oh yeah and already delivered to your mailbox :)

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
not even a mention of the guilds name tsk tsk
Your right friend that is my bad....

Congrats to Tyleer and the EoTD Guild. For winning the Pacific Guild Humility Contest!!!!!!