• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pacific Auction House - Closed for Good?

L

Lopan420

I havent seen an auction in like a month, did it shutdown for good or is it just because of the fishing event?

P

PacificAuctionHouse

We are back!!!

The fishing event a few weeks ago did stop the Pacific Auction.

Than all my accounts went down. (had to make payments :yell:) I could not figure out the new account management system. I went to Washington State to visit Crystal Rose and she helped me so I'm back on line now.

Do remember when there is a 3 day weekend we do take that weekend off. (we need some time to play...LOL)

:danceb:Check out the list for Sunday that I posted today!!!:danceb:

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried to get into one of your auctions yesterday. I went though the gate and entered the house yet there was no clear way to get to the floor where the auction was, the stairs were also blocked. I tried talking to the gater but I got no reply :/

P

PacificAuctionHouse

There are house teleporters on the back wall. CYA this coming Sunday.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah yes, I just found it by moving bit by bit. May I suggest that you either uncover the teleporter otherwise people who are popping in to have a look and dont know that its there will see it and use it. Or add some obvious singage maybe?

Cheers :)

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah yes, I just found it by moving bit by bit. May I suggest that you either uncover the teleporter otherwise people who are popping in to have a look and dont know that its there will see it and use it. Or add some obvious singage maybe?

Cheers :)
/agree.

Few other things:

-People know where the auction house is. They know where it has been for the past 5+ years. No need to lay a trail of torches from the bank and leave horses everywhere every Sunday, and then spam moongates.

-Deactivate that seahorse please. Id like to listen to WRR, but with that gd f-ing screeching noise, aint going to happen.

-If the auction is supposed to start at noon PST, start it at NOON PST, not 12:30 PST.