• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pace Yourself EM Event Active Now (5/29 to 6/2)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Just in case any of you missed EM Bennu's post on Facebook Ultima Online's EM Bennu: Event Moderator for Atlantic
this is now active.

For those who want a couple of small start off hints..

1 - The Humanist Hall in Trinsic is in the NW Corner just above the Trinsic Stablery.
2 - I started with "Humanist" and was trying every word said until wise folks told me the next key word was the last word said by the NPC's (ty Morgana)

Duane I Am

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has the whole thing been figured out yet? I'm stuck in Destard I don't see anything!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yes Duane it has....... the 3 scholars send you to Sheon.
Sheon sends you to the book (Adamu)
The book suggests you need the keys and the earrings (a code to break)
That code you say to sheon
I missed the whole section with dastard and hall of virtues (vault)
It was fun
Thank you Bennu

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'm stuck in Destard I don't see anything!
Just in case you want advise on Destard....

Go to the Shadow Wyrm area in Destard. Double click the blue Ki-Rin at the bottom left of the cave.

Fun event and was glad the code was not complex.

Tamara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It was fun
Thank you Bennu
Just in case you want advise on Destard....

Go to the Shadow Wyrm area in Destard. Double click the blue Ki-Rin at the bottom left of the cave.

Fun event and was glad the code was not complex.
I cant seem to get past the word sheon. how do I find them

Tamara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It was fun
Thank you Bennu
Unable to find Adamu.... Any help?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Unable to find Adamu.... Any help?

MAJOR SPOILERS HERE - do not click unless you want a quick "how-to"

1 - Go to the Humanist Hall as mentioned above - go to the second floor and say "Hello" to the three guys there. Use "key words" from what they say to get them to say more (the last word they say is usually the key word)

2 - Go see Sheon - He is just a little West from the entrance to Covetous. Use the key word from the three guys to get him to talk. (I used artifact)

3 - He tells you that you need Adamu's permission. You can speak to Adamu via a sentient journal in the Humanist Hall on the first floor. It is locked on a table

Need or want more spoilers?

4 - To find the two Cypher Stones, you will need to access the Wellington Vault (I will save ya the time, nothing can be stolen lol my thief tried to steal everything in there hoping something could :D ) and The Hall of the Silver Serpent. The Wellington vault is accessed via a blue lantern on the wall in The Chamber of Virtue in East Brit..... the Hall of the Silver Serpent is accessed via a blue Ki-Rin in the Shadow Wyrm lair in Destard.

5 - Once you have the Cypher from the Stones you need to find the earrings. They are in Blackthorns Castle locked on a table beside the bed in what (I think) used to be Danica's room.

6 - Once you have the Cypher and the code on the earrings that is the keywords used to show you earned Adamu's permission to Sheon

Stuck on the Code? C'mon... try to figure it out ;) It is not a highly complex one like EM Bennu has used in the past, this one is kinda easy.

Duane I Am

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to bottom of Destard looking for something. Not level two. It was late I was tired.
Is this over? Was there a boss somewhere that got unlocked? What happened?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Supposed to be active until 6/2 so it should be.

Tried to log in to see but Atl is down (imagine that lol). No boss to unlock just some good story line.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Can someone please help me. I have all 3 codes and saying them to Sheon does nothing

The random numbers and letters on the earrings or cypher stones are not what you say to Sheon. They are a code you have to break.

The "CRUX ANSATA = 12340567585
and
the "Wellington" = 9ABBC6D8E6

Combined they are the key used to break the code that is on the earrings in order to convert that to words to say to Sheon.

**Hint** "Crux Ansata is 11 characters long (including the space) and there is also 11 random characters on that cypher stone
and
Wellington is 10 characters long and there are also 10 random characters on that stone as well...

I do not want to spoil the fun of breaking the code but will if you really want me to. You can inbox me if you want that as I ain't gonna post it here just in case someone views the post but wanted to break it themselves.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I miss the good ole days when Bennu would post his stories here
Can we all beg him to please come back to the forums.... pretty please Bennu

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
yqw.. always glad to help, but those who know me best would say that was nothing but the blind leading the blind :gee:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thanks for all the tips and spoilers to help us along, @Kylie Kinslayer

I miss the good ole days when Bennu would post his stories here
Can we all beg him to please come back to the forums.... pretty please Bennu
I agree... I don't use Facebook and I know he posts some of the comments there. If there is any way the posts could also be shared here it would be really great and I think get a little more traction in game.

:) @EM_Bennu

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree... I don't use Facebook and I know he posts some of the comments there. If there is any way the posts could also be shared here it would be really great and I think get a little more traction in game.

:) @EM_Bennu
It's a public page. You don't need a Facebook account to view it.