• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pac pumpkin people

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i stole this idea from another forum,
if your looking for or have pumpkins
post the names here...

im lookin for

geddy lee
mastodon
baba yaga

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i stole this idea from another forum,
if your looking for or have pumpkins
post the names here...

im lookin for

geddy lee
mastodon
baba yaga
Do you want regular pumpkins kept or just Jack O Lanterns?

As for Jack O Lanterns, I have the following. Let me know if any of you want to claim them:

Jeans
Choco
Xinai
Virt
JOHN
Sly
Mi
Grey Beard

O

olduofan

you know what I was happy to see how so many peeps helped others today and dropped off the jacks in luna then some ass hole came along and put them all in the trash

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you know what I was happy to see how so many peeps helped others today and dropped off the jacks in luna then some ass hole came along and put them all in the trash
Who put them in the trash? The walls of jack o lanterns I saw there had been there for several hours and they had begun to decay as items on the ground typically do.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for a few jacks too.

Madeline
Lisha Rebel
Willow
Renegade

Pumpkins and Jacks for these:

Pepsi
Pip
Bul'var
Darken Rahl
Adam Bowrin
Secret Ninja
Smithy
Chase

Q

quig

I was Pleased that Pac Pumpkin Pickers are Politely Putting Pumpkins in Piles at the Place were People Put there Precious Pets. :p

(Thanks to the people who were putting them at the tamers in luna, i got mine!)

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rofl someone put them all in the trash i bet they complained that it was making them lag i blame CD sounds like a CD thing.

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
actually it was a certain person that has been dubbed "it" or "she who will not be named"