• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pac "Fest" Fun

W

Walker B

Wasn't that a distraction while the auction house heist was being pulled off. What a shame.

S

Salya Sin

I sooo wish I could have been there for all of this... though I did make it the night before it started. I got pics of all the vendors and had a brief chat with the staff.

I'll try to get a report with all the vendor images up by this Sunday. It looks like it was a blast!

Anyone want to PM me a few paragraphs centered around the events and what you experienced? I'd love to include them in my article! Try to keep them short... descriptive... serious or funny... and from your perspective... I'll proof them. If I can get them by Saturday evening.. that would be awesome!

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time... I'm sure Napa would love to hear what they missed. HAWK! I expect something from you... I know you were there... HA HA HA!

-Sin

Q

quig

If they wanted to waste a 5mil crystal, fine by me, I even got a free robe out of one!

Q

quig

Wasn't that a distraction while the auction house heist was being pulled off. What a shame.
Ya but this pic isnt that time, this is in front of the rares vendors, not the auction house. Altho the scammer can be seen in the first pic. Everyone still had alot of fun, already theres talk of one on chessy!

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a terrible thing what happend over on pac! i dont know all the details but from what ive been reading! it sounds like one of the worst things to happen to the rares fest community...
and Gus...wtf are you doing dead..tis only a harbinger there Mr!!...tisk tisk

F

five oclock

That would be my fault Otis. :D ya see Me and Gus hit the taverns before I kicked him over to Pacific for the auction....Im surprised Gus even made it to The auction let alone Pacific with as much ale and fish he ate :D

BTW I have the bar tab covered...I just put the bill on Nabins credit card. The one he dont know he has missing..yet :D

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found out that Harbingers dont like thieves as well. Unfortunately it got a few others but for a good cause! :D

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be a little more exact there were probably around 40 harbringers droped that weekend. and Rad hush you have no evidence of that lol although my favorite one was right after the opening ceremony when everyone was there lol. ahh but anyway i forgot they had burning blood juices or whatever and i melted while trying to loot one. I cant wait to get back to Napa I got lots to set up for display and i should have the rune library complete also when i get back. and for the guy guy that said they cost 5 mil a pop if you bought them before the fest they were between 1 and 2 mil maybe 3

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But really the funniest thing about it all was the festival peeps were constantly macroing and telling people not to go afk that harbringers could spawn at any moment yet many thought that the myth of if you stood still and didnt make a sound a harbringer cant see you. but that didnt appear to be correct many many times over and over..