• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ox's account just hit 240 months 20 years

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats OX
You know I have not looked at my guys yet... but I think one is. Its the one created right after beta.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Started in Beta, but my account currently says 237.... never been deactivated, so.... lost a few months somewhere.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks for helping keep the game alive. Congratulations UO.

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Now I'm wondering. Is my account the oldest?

Checking my five oldest accounts:
I have two at 240 months, three at 238 Months, one at 234 months

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have two at 240 months, three at 238 Months, one at 234 months
So in total you paid 1188 months? o_O
Oldest or not, I'd rather know, if there are people, who spent more on UO (not counting the store microtransactions, or maybe we should add those :p)

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So in total you paid 1188 months? o_O
Oldest or not, I'd rather know, if there are people, who spent more on UO (not counting the store microtransactions, or maybe we should add those :p)
Some of the accounts I picked up from a friend that died. That I'm now paying for

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Some of the accounts I picked up from a friend that died. That I'm now paying for
I have a few of those... I wish I could fix it so notifications go to my Email not some Email I rather doubt exists anymore...

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have spent at least $2637 on this account. A total of $5,275 on both accounts. :popcorn: still pretty cheap entertainment for 20 years. :pint:

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have a few of those... I wish I could fix it so notifications go to my Email not some Email I rather doubt exists anymore...
[email protected] to change your Email.
Tell them the person is dead. The secret word went with them. Though a family member will need to answer some basic questions about the person that died.

In the case that I had with my friend that died. I met his sister years before he died. Because of that i think it went much smoother and he told her to give him the accounts.

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Anyone else?

i know it added two month because I remember starting in September of 1997.
Congratulations Ultima Online and everyone that supported our game
Congrats Ox, I think I remember @Captn Norrington having an account that's up there... not sure exactly how old though. Personally didn't think anyone had anything over 238 months at this time, you must have been the first to join Beta or something hehe :p