• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Owner of E-3 tram

• Thread starter Ironrose Dartmore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

Ironrose Dartmore

Was wondering if you would be intrested trading e=3 tram for n-2 tram .. Pm me if you would. Would like that spot due to being next door to smip my mom =D ..

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
We could probably do that if:

You trade first or we use a broker.

And

You still have the gold scroll that goes with the plot.
You throw in some gold.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All of your Magincia homes belong to us, they will all be assimilated in to the Magincia collective. This is a practical inevitability, resistance is futile.

(side note did everyone who really wanted a Mag plot get one?)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All of your Magincia homes belong to us, they will all be assimilated in to the Magincia collective. This is a practical inevitability, resistance is futile.

(side note did everyone who really wanted a Mag plot get one?)
No Podo.
I know of a couple of folks that missed out. But yesss, we shall over come all...someday....if they let us.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't get the plot I wanted, (that plot is the new Shadowmoore Tavern), but I decided to compromise and let you all keep your plots.

I'll be using Aedon's trading company as our new base of operations.

...Later, I may even ask Aedon for permission.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't get the plot I wanted, (that plot is the new Shadowmoore Tavern), but I decided to compromise and let you all keep your plots.

*chuckles*

Hey, do we need a chest of rum in there?

Let me know what you guys may need added to or removed from the area Aneirin. I think you know which area is marked as Pirate mostly turf.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I was really trying to get E-7 for the Shadow Moore but it went out of my price range. Are there any other plots you like?

BahamaMama

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone's selling a plot?

OoO, oOo, ooo, pick me, pick me. I want one!

:drool:

- Saf

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This trading company sounds like an interesting Idea. Aedon are we limited to one location? Any thoughts on starting a compendium of some sort?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This trading company sounds like an interesting Idea. Aedon are we limited to one location? Any thoughts on starting a compendium of some sort?
The Trading and Adventure company is open to any looking for well, Adventure. Our plan is to set sail on some nights in search of treasure and dread pirates. To that end we have been outfitting ships and gathering crews. Aedon is even beginning to believe he is a pirate. It would be great to have inter connected warehouses with others all working for the enrichment of the collective.
(you will all be assimilated)

We are also beginning work on an open RP event, the Skara Street Fair to be held mid may. It is our hope that we can start bringing Role play back to the NpC towns.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was really trying to get E-7 for the Shadow Moore but it went out of my price range. Are there any other plots you like?
I'm quite happy living off of the spoils of others.

After all, I already have a house.

I

Ironrose Dartmore

THis thread took on a life of its own.. I didnt do it ..:drool: