• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Overcrowded Clusters for 20v20 Crystal League

Stratics News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Hi everyone,

We hope you're enjoying trying out our brand new 20v20 Crystal League!

As this is a new feature and in light of Invasion Day this weekend, we expect the Conquerors' Halls in Royal Cities to be rather crowded with players trying to sign up for the matches.

Note: All 20 players in the same team need to be in the same cluster in order to trigger a successful sign-up. If the cluster is overcrowded and you cannot see your team members, it does not count them as being in the same cluster, and you will not be able to join the match.

We are aware of the overcrowding issue and will work on improving it in the long run. However for now, we would need to do some crowd control in the Conquerors' Halls, and therefore urge players who are able to sign up for the 20v20 Crystal League matches from the Energy Manipulators at their Hideout to do so with their team.

If your Hideout level is too low and you don't have an Energy Manipulator there to sign up from, here is how you can sign up for the matches in the Cities, without losing your portal lock:
  1. You should already have your equipment stored in the City you wish to sign up from.
  2. Set your Hideout as Home.
  3. Use the Travel Planner in your Hideout to travel to the City where your portal is locked to (let's call it Portal City). You can either sign up for the matches here, or if you want to sign up from a different City, then go on to the next step.
  4. Use the Travel Planner again to travel naked from Portal City to your desired City and sign up from there.
  5. After the matches, you can use the Travel Planner to head back to your Portal City naked, and then take the Travel Planner from there to your Hideout.
Example: I'm portal locked to Lymhurst, but have my gear stored at the Energy Manipulator in Thetford. I set my Hideout as Home and take the Travel Planner from there to Lymhurst. Then in Lymhurst, I take the Travel Planner again and travel naked to Thetford, where I gear up and sign up for my match. After the match, I take the Travel Planner in Thetford and travel naked to Lymhurst. In Lymhurst, I can then travel to my Hideout either from the portal there or via the Travel Planner another time.

Thanks for your cooperation, adventurers! *salute*

- Mytherceria & Dev Team

Continue reading...