• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Over-priced stores in TC3.

M

MandiK

What is the deal with the stores in TC3? I landed at at least 4 or 5 different stores, and ALL of them have objects prices HIGHER than the retail value. Is this the new trend or what? I couldnt find household objects for even the same price as buy mode. Ive been away from TC3 for a few months, so is this how things work over here now or what?

G

Mandi.. most likely its because their was a price drop in the system and the object owner/ store owner has not been able to change the prices yet. As of today their has been two drops within an hour of each other on items... only thing that didn't drop that I can see was one bookcase... its frustrating I know, but think how it is for shopkeepers...

D

DGLita

They need to get rid of the retail price on objects, its very unfair on stores with prices changing constantly

C

Cruz Cavera

I have noticed this too. Crafts for 900$ over retail? Goodluck with selling that!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Can't really depend on retail prices at all since prices change all the time. It's not fair to ask shopkeepers to keep marking down prices and losing money on things they already stocked. Best you can hope for is to comparison shop on the day you want to buy something. Get the best deal of the day?

M

MandiK

Thanks guys! I had no idea prices keep going down, and what the stores have to go through. Good to know!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Look on the bright side. When prices go up, you can often find bargains before stores raise their prices.