• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mixed Lot OvEr 200 NeW Legendaries for Sale !! (check it out)

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello all, I would like to welcome everyone to new Huge Stock of Legendary items i got for sale. Over 125 new Jewls stocked and both locations (prices everyone can afford, some SICK pieaces and great deals) at both locations. NO-Name legendary Mage/Stam Armor, Awesome Eaters, Hci/Dci Armor, Sick Splintering 20%-30% wpns. Spent alot of time stocking alot of new stuff. Here are pictures of my vendors, and i control most of all the vendors at Umbra house as well so you can icq me if u have any request of have any concerns: Icq# 672482209 pictures of vendors/houses.. enjoy the shopping and have a great day all! Direcetions to our shop.png Huge LEGENDARY SALE!!.png Hope you find wht u looking for.