• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Our Withdrawl from Britannia vs. the Dark Tower and Ravenshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am addressing this to all whom it may concern.

As of this moment I am withdrawing from the event moderator-led trial; 'Britannia vs. the Dark Tower and Ravenshire.'

Based on messages I have been receiving for the past three evenings; it has become clear to me that this trial is less about engaging in good roleplay and more about humiliating characters of whom certain players possess an out of character vendetta against. I will have no part in this.

I also nearly lost the one person I care about outside the context of roleplay due to this trial. This pitiful event is not worth that to me.

So with that said; I will be withdrawing. I will allow the other who has expressed her intent to withdraw from this event speak for herself.

Now if you will all excuse me; the subject of my last sonnet awaits me.

WarderDragon

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went into this event with apprehension but decided to give it the benefit of the doubt when it officially began. However, all of my fears and concerns are now slowly being confirmed. I too am seeing this as some sort of platform to air personal grievances and humiliate certain players.

That is not good, fun or even roleplay, it is just being cruel and mean-spirited.

So, I respectfully bow out of this event.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Closing this thread to replies.

WildStar

Status
Not open for further replies.