• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Our Trip To Hell

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Our Trip To Hell
(A Trammy Story)

So we had fun doing oaks now it was time to get some Karma....but darn those UHOH came and ruined it for me. So I called in the elite trammy team. We brought our ubber pvp pets and had some fun. Roland a TB ruined most of the fun cuz he was red and it was suppose to be a tram outing ;-P

After Mineral Mindy died aka Rotten We got smacked down in 15seconds by UHOH. Gowron survived a really long time while the rest of RBG talked about Cake and what to eat. So our PvP strategy was Pastry and cookies.

So we came back and fought some more. Then I got trigger happy and attacked a PRO (Opps) Flipper was being really nice didn't mean to hit his guildie. After that we died multiple times in true tram form. Then we got really bored and went down to despise and I saw someone on a Fire dog and had to attack. So we get taken down in 5seconds but we had a BLAST!!!

(Also please note the pictures of dead people it was 3 sometimes 4 Vs them so they don't stink. Except Rotten :p )

We would like to thank you all for the fun and not talking smack to us and such.

(Oh and a big shocker I didnt take death pics of us heh. But that would have taken 25 screenshots)

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darn! I was hoping to see all the death shots of me killing you! Just teasing!! Nice to see some fresh faces in Felucca!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Ill make sure to take death screen shots of who all got me next time. Make it a fair post.

G

Gowron

That was a blast! I'd have been alot more happy being on the gang pile against FoA, but what the hell, action is action. It was a refreshing change to the usual UO doldrums.

S

Sir Achilles

Our Trip To Hell
(A Trammy Story)

So we had fun doing oaks now it was time to get some Karma....but darn those UHOH came and ruined it for me. So I called in the elite trammy team. We brought our ubber pvp pets and had some fun. Roland a TB ruined most of the fun cuz he was red and it was suppose to be a tram outing ;-P

After Mineral Mindy died aka Rotten We got smacked down in 15seconds by UHOH. Gowron survived a really long time while the rest of RBG talked about Cake and what to eat. So our PvP strategy was Pastry and cookies.

So we came back and fought some more. Then I got trigger happy and attacked a PRO (Opps) Flipper was being really nice didn't mean to hit his guildie. After that we died multiple times in true tram form. Then we got really bored and went down to despise and I saw someone on a Fire dog and had to attack. So we get taken down in 5seconds but we had a BLAST!!!

(Also please note the pictures of dead people it was 3 sometimes 4 Vs them so they don't stink. Except Rotten :p )

We would like to thank you all for the fun and not talking smack to us and such.

(Oh and a big shocker I didnt take death pics of us heh. But that would have taken 25 screenshots)
Add me to your icq Gareth, if TB or FoA come after you again q me and we will come take care of them. All we ask for are the skulls of the spawns you do :)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Add me to your icq Gareth, if TB or FoA come after you again q me and we will come take care of them. All we ask for are the skulls of the spawns you do :)

I was just down there getting karma.... I did the you spawn give us skulls etc. It was fun but not worth it. I will however icq you should a mob happen again.

Then ill be dead but ill just turn myself into a chicken and watch the fights in color..... How come no one ever records the PvP battles? That would be kinda interesting.

G

GiveitaTry

You've never did it with us.. We protect your spawns from raiders and you do harrowers with us.

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recording PvP battles can be a pain because most people use FRAPS and it can make it pretty laggy for whoever is recording. Plus, I play at such a high resolution that the video would look horrid and you wouldn't be able to make anybody out!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Ill try to find something. Would be kinda cool to have some Chesapeake Videos and such.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recording PvP battles can be a pain because most people use FRAPS and it can make it pretty laggy for whoever is recording. Plus, I play at such a high resolution that the video would look horrid and you wouldn't be able to make anybody out!

Use Camtasia, it owns you.

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually found a much better (good quality AND FAST!) recording utility called Freez Screen Video Capture...I will try to make some videos of our fights and post some youtube links!

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please let me know if any of those work would love to also ultilize it! Ive found one that will do the job but its considered illegal therefore it will go unmentioned!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
You've never did it with us.. We protect your spawns from raiders and you do harrowers with us.
Ive also played Ultima Online for a very long time. Four or Five years not on Chesapeake. Never said I did it with you :) Just said I've done that before to.

Ive done spawns where Champs protected us and we gave them scrolls
Weve done harrowers with Champs
I ran a PvP Champ spawn guild on Lake Austin and did Champs and harrowers
Ive helped run pvp guild on Lake Superior and did some spawns there.
I've also gone out with the Silly Hood on Chesapeake waaaay back in the day and did spawns under a different character name back then.
Also have done champ spawns with different guilds on Chesapeake over the years.

I've done my fair share of PvP and Champs spawns in different places.

And if you are referring to whatever RBG may have setup with anyone I have not attended a harrower with you nor a champ spawn.