• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Our Memories of TSO

G

Hello, I would like to make a post were we can share our stories from when we started. I don't care if you began in Beta or last week, so share when you started and exciting things you did. Example, Did you make it #1 in Skill, Did you make a 5 star Restaurant, etc.

Even though the game is dead we might as well share are good times and not our bad ones.

Also, please don't give us your entire memoir of your sim life lol. Hopefully this can be a fun subject that we can talk about.

As for me,

I was a explorer and did many things:

• I made many Restaurants and Hotels
• I made Skill lots
• I made Role Play areas whether it was a basic house or a large office building
• In my later years (Around 2 years before the big merge) I started being a builder and learned many cool things for Building and Landscaping and made a good career off of that
• When I reached EA-Land I had a plan to start a large store with CC, Rares, Crafts, and more. I was going to call it "Royal Imports" -- Instead I made Cityview Real Estate and was planning to expand with Stores, Skill Lots, Restaurants, Apartments, and more to make the business very large with many divisions.

I was all set with my plan and was ready to do it until I heard the news and retired Cityview because of no point in making my business empire if It was going to crash in the beginning of August.

I

imported_Qute Pi

5+ years of playing includes tooooo many memories. I do have a lot of screen shot pics throughout that time I will forever hold on to...we'll short term forever probably lol.

I will say the best part of this game was the friendships I made.

G

QP your post made me think why dont we set up a tso group on a site like http://www.flickr.com/ so we can all upload our screenies to share and imortalize our memories.

G

I am with you =) tell me when you did it
.. if you are going to.