• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Our long lost boy...err..girl...err..boy-girl..what'ev is back!! Old School style baby!

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yo yo,

Now here is our long lost prodigy daughter back to flex some muscles...in this case flanks and hooves. Crap before the leveling system and maybe even crap after haha! I speak of none other than the UNICORN!! Our sweet Diamond Buttercup is back and she wants to compete with the big boys. Hopefully, the new leveling system can help her...maybe not! *snickers*

Here are my Princess Beauty's specs:

1619921925499.png 1619921963878.png 1619922010308.png 1619922034734.png

Barely passable for a pet, I agree. Now let us see what we can do for her.

I will stick to Magery, cause heck, I need the points, and I don't want to mess up her max stats in magery, lol.

So I gave the pet Magery Mastery, Lighting Force and Mortal Strike, and did the usual lvling of hp, stam., dex., etc. Check her out now:

1619923222116.png 1619923246277.png 1619923269570.png 1619923321709.png 1619923351491.png 1619923379417.png

Well another young'un trying her hooves in the real world, pray that she succeeds and even impress her mentor, the Nightmare-sensei, LOL!

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hahaha,

*Sniff* *sniff*, finally my baby girl is ready to play with the big boys in the top leagues, *chuckle*, she sure have impressed here Sesei master, the Nightmare, ^v^. Take a gander at the 100% poison immune horned Equus ferus caballus, ;):banana:. Decided to load her more on mana, for the extra umpfh in her Mage Mastery.

1621741262689.png 1621741306217.png 1621741346669.png 1621741393528.png

Everything else is same as above. This one is mine to keep hihi, but I may farm some and sell of dirty cheap in New Magnicia, if anyone want to get this femme fatale a whirl, *grin*.

Thanks all,

-Okesa

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Wow, done a test run of this pet in comparison to where it was before against some old friends, and it mowed them down better than some of the higher end up 5 slot pets LOL!.. I can't hardly wait for the Nightmare then, he will rock on, ^v^.

I am not at all disappointed in my Unicorn, glad I kept her.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Good work!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Current Equines; 2 slot Nightmares, Unicorns, Kirins will make good Magery pets.
He could have left the HP at 600ish and put 110 scrolls on it.

It takes a lot of killing to get a >75% intensity Unicorn. I did not have the patience but I made this one:
Don't copy it, it should have 370 Intel which would have been easy to put on.

1622684385700.png

They are very squishy so they need 10 Stam Regen but it is not easy to get it there without giving up something.
110 scrolls work fine. It works fine in group peerless hunts. Always gets looting rights.

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like building unicorns as pets for situational purposes.

This Discord/Steal Life unicorn is a nice complement to other pets in a group against Discordable bosses, and the Steal Life seems to help keep her up in combat. I've found she's particularly good at clearing the Bar and can discord and tank all the pirates at once in a way that my AI/Chiv Mare would struggle with. I have not run into a problem with the lack of stamina regen or her somewhat low HP.

twilight sparkle.png

This unicorn was built with Magery Mastery for jumping to enemy boats and clearing the deck of pirates at sea, and AI for better solo damage against the captains. She didn't need a lot of HP for what she's fighting, so I gave her a ton of mana to dump onto enemy ships when we find them.

ocean dancer.png

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
You folks are truly the masters of Animal Taming. I have yet much to learn, :thumbup1:, but at the very least I can say, I had fun doing things and learn from my own experiences ^v^. Thank you for your valuable input.