• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Our Deepest Regards!

Maker2014

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Our Deepest Regards to Cire's family and friends. Your guildmates of MOA GL, are extremely saddened for the untimely death of a friend and fellow UO player. May eternal be your memory Cire.
We hope the GM's place a memorial.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Our Deepest Regards to Ciri's family and friends. Your guildmates of MOA GL, are extremely saddened for the untimely death of a friend and fellow UO player.
Sorry for the loss.
I think you need to talk to the shard EM and have some ideas about the memorial and place. They have to follow the guidelines. I have never seen them turn one down.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Our Deepest Regards to Cire's family and friends. Your guildmates of MOA GL, are extremely saddened for the untimely death of a friend and fellow UO player. May eternal be your memory Cire.
Wow he was an absolute regular on GL for a long time. Very sad news indeed.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its Mesanna you'll need for a memorial.

Always sucks to see a friend leave UO... never mind the entire world. So sorry.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am very sad to learn of Cires passing, he will be missed.

Rest In Peace brother.

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cire will be missed. There are plans for a memorial and a service on Great Lakes. As Dot stated. Tentatively, mark you calendars for Saturday January 19th, 8 p.m CST. We're pending confirmation and approval from the powers that be on Great Lakes. More information will follow.