• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Ouestions?

P

PoCove

Does anyone know something about thr rare called "Wall Carving" ... how many pieces in the set ? How many dropped ?and Where did they originate?
Also A item called Grannies cookbook? I looked for it on the forums no luck ... I think they were introduced on Great Lake ...A price check would be nice ...But any info is greatly appreciated ...

Thanks in advance

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
the wall carving comes from the abyss spawn Primeval Lich, there are 3 pieces. Grannies Cookbook was from last season of event items and gives a +10 cooking bonus when used. Ill see if I can find the post.

From GL:

Granny's Cookbook (When Clicked Gives Cooking +10) (20)

S

shulginist

I sold a couple of the khaldun wall carvings at the rares fest.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kaldun wall carvings are old rares if they are south facing

The new drops are east facing

so that set on a vendor at the fest are the spawn ones that will become common soon

Thunderz