• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT - The Breakfast Club or Cooking Up Good Times!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crystal, I prefer to think of burnt sausage as perfectly done ... If you can't half sole your boots with the sausage, it's not well done enough!

C

Crystal Canyon

Crystal, I prefer to think of burnt sausage as perfectly done ... If you can't half sole your boots with the sausage, it's not well done enough!
Exactly! I don't want to bite into anything that may even remotely start screaming.

If its meat and it looks like charcoal, smells like charcoal, and it could double as a weapon if need be...then it is edible!!! :)

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning everyone!! What's for breakfast? :pancakes:
* sits back and sips coffee while waiting for the menu *
* gets menu* I will have the sausage gravy on buttered toast, 2 eggs scrambled and coffee with milk and sugar. * passes menu to Sara*

M

Michael Wolf

Buttermilk Pancakes with real maple syrup, 2 eggs over medium with a slice of cheese on them and 2 slices of crisp bacon. Coffee and OJ to drink.

C

Crystal Canyon

:heart::heart::heart:Good Morning Origin!:heart::heart::heart:

I have a wedding to do this afternoon, so Im charging batteries and eating breakfast on the run. Yummmmm....Snickers Bar and Coffee!!!! rolleyes:

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning! I think I'll wait for a better menu this morning. Something about snickers, warm beer and cold pizza for breakfast diminished my appetite!

* sips coffee and watches out window for the predicted snow * :eyes:

E

Eyes of Origin

I had to work really late last night, so forgive the time at which I'm posting this, but on the menu this afternoon(my morning :() is .... coffee, whole wheat begal with a touch of butter and yogurt with raisins.

C

Crystal Canyon

Good Morning Origin!

I so wish I could "recall" in real life! I'd recall over to Sara's house and have her make breakfast, now that I know she knows how to cook the sausage!
*sighs* Sinse I cant though I'm just going to be lazy and have some Life ceral and strawberries. And.....coffee!!! :)

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night I had breakfast for supper ... sourdough pancakes, bacon (crispy), eggs over easy.

This morning I had a banana and a toasted english muffin.

One of my favorite breakfasts is sourdough pancakes topped with sausage gravy ... * mmmmm * ... which is a bit strange since I don't like any other gravy. Must be due to the fact this was my grandfather's favorite breakfast, and anything grandpa liked had to be great! Oh, wait, no, that can't be right cuz he liked head cheese, too. * GAGS at the memory *

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning Origin!

I so wish I could "recall" in real life! I'd recall over to Sara's house ...
I've found I have to be a bit careful about letting UO terms sneak into rl conversations ... When my niece was little, she often came over to visit and was fascinated with the UO world. I took her and some of her friends to a movie for her 6th birthday, as we walked into the dark theater she said, 'In lore, please.' Not too long after that, her teacher called, it seems the niece was telling the other kids I was trying to 'steal a saddle'. (Not a good thing to say in Montana or Wyoming!)

And, once in a while in the winter when I know the 'hill' between my house and town is going to be covered with ice, I wish I could just gate to the grocery store!

C

Crystal Canyon

I've found I have to be a bit careful about letting UO terms sneak into rl conversations ... When my niece was little, she often came over to visit and was fascinated with the UO world. I took her and some of her friends to a movie for her 6th birthday, as we walked into the dark theater she said, 'In lore, please.' Not too long after that, her teacher called, it seems the niece was telling the other kids I was trying to 'steal a saddle'. (Not a good thing to say in Montana or Wyoming!)

And, once in a while in the winter when I know the 'hill' between my house and town is going to be covered with ice, I wish I could just gate to the grocery store!
Oh thats just too funny about the saddle! Its a wonder you didnt have the men in blue knocking on your door...LOL

I can remember when as a young player I would kill cows forever to gather leather. Once we were on a trip, and going down the hiway I see tons of cows in the fields and I start thinking "Dang, Id like to get out there and slaughter a few of them." (Felt pretty silly) :)

C

Crystal Canyon

The sun is shining here and it is almost warm. Finally!

Breakfast was great with the sun shining through...toast and coffee! Was great!

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, This Morning, I am having oatmeal flavored with cinnamon and sugar. coffee of course.

I got seven eggs this morning from my 15 chicken lizards. I think that is a record yeild for me.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, This Morning, I am having oatmeal flavored with cinnamon and sugar. coffee of course.

I got seven eggs this morning from my 15 chicken lizards. I think that is a record yeild for me.
Scrambled Chicken Lizard Eggs for breakfast tomorrow? By the way, you get ONE more red Battle Chicken, I'm gonna pk you til I go red! :thumbsup:

C

Crystal Canyon

Good Morning!

I had the perfect breakfast this morning. Leftover pineapple pizza and chocolate milk!... and of course, coffee. :)

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh good it's safe to come in, Crystal has had her coffee. this morning it was fried chicken, broccoli, and some of the home-made chocolate chip cookies my daughter made. washed down with milk mmmmmmm

C

Crystal Canyon

Oh good it's safe to come in, Crystal has had her coffee. this morning it was fried chicken, broccoli, and some of the home-made chocolate chip cookies my daughter made. washed down with milk mmmmmmm
Well I thought that my pizza was the best, but when I saw you were having broccoli, it just made it seem so bland. So save me some and I'll be over soon. (I promise I will have my coffee first) :)

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I better see a Folger's I.V. Hanging off your shoulder before my door gets unlocked :p.

C

Crystal Canyon

I better see a Folger's I.V. Hanging off your shoulder before my door gets unlocked :p.
Ok I see how you are! You know I'll get ya for that one!

I forgot breakfast today so I guess Ill just wait until dinner. All the kiddies coming in for the Easter Egg hunt and then we are going out to eat. Yummy and no dishes to wash!!!! :)

P.s. False, keep an eye on Sara today while Im away. She really needs some looking after. You never know what trouble she might get into on her own! :lol: And if you see Gunner, whack him for me. I don't know what he has done to deserve it, but I know he just does.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope you had a good time today, Crystal. And thanks for telling falseprophet to keep me out of trouble ... he brought over fresh, warm out of the oven cookies ... all gooey and chocolatey! mmmmmmmmmmm

C

Crystal Canyon

Hope you had a good time today, Crystal. And thanks for telling falseprophet to keep me out of trouble ... he brought over fresh, warm out of the oven cookies ... all gooey and chocolatey! mmmmmmmmmmm
Thank you, I did have a great time today! Im covered in dried up bubble solution and chocolate from a lot of sticky little finders, but it is great!

Thats right, Sara, just rub it in about the cookies! rolleyes:

*Poor Sara, no one has explained to her what paybacks are* :lol:

M

Michael Wolf

Eggs Michael.

No I'm not making this up and no this is not my recipe, a restaurant has this delectable item on their menu, it's similar to eggs Benedict.

Take an English muffin, split and toast it.
2 poached eggs
2 sausage patties

Put a sausage patty and an egg on each English muffin and cover with a mushroom cream sauce.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eggs Michael.

No I'm not making this up and no this is not my recipe, a restaurant has this delectable item on their menu, it's similar to eggs Benedict.

Take an English muffin, split and toast it.
2 poached eggs
2 sausage patties

Put a sausage patty and an egg on each English muffin and cover with a mushroom cream sauce.
Actually you could make a gravy from the sausage dripping and I bet it would be just as good.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The gravy is better with Bacon Grease instead of sausage (imho) but sausage is still good. this morning i had baked chicken, Brussel sprouts, and a baked Tater, with Milk mmmmmmmm.