• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Secret World beta weekend starting in 30 minutes..

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone gonna try it? Ya'll know Flutter is counting on us?

If you wish the first ten can join me in Vent....

Address: vent69.light-speed.com
Port: 11945

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I was able to gather about 12 guys to go hit this... but we couldn't get into the game... even though we all had beta codes and the client.

Looks like a fail.. sorry Flutter..

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup total failure.. none of us could even get into the game... oh well games come.. games go..

back to Ultima!

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to be fair we tried it again at 5:45 Mountain Time.. still fail... one change though... when you try to login with your Secret World beta key you get re-directed to a "Please Play Anarchy Online screen"
What a joke, I was so into trying this game too.

Sad when you go back to mining saltpeter cause the new games fail...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm a little confused. You should be trying to log in with your The Secret World account name and password. The beta key was just to be allowed to download the game from the official website.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a little confused. You should be trying to log in with your The Secret World account name and password. The beta key was just to be allowed to download the game from the official website.
I got a beta code over week ago and it never worked , even though it told me beta key accepted , made account would not let me download or anything , contacted there support got no help , gave up trying

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I got a beta code over week ago and it never worked , even though it told me beta key accepted , made account would not let me download or anything , contacted there support got no help , gave up trying
That's funny since you're in my guild and could have just asked me and I would have helped you.

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I managed to get it working although my machine is a bit outdated for it unfortunately. Whenever I get around to upgrading I think I could really get into it though. It's really different and unique in a lot of ways. It definitely stands out in the MMORPG genre. Lots of creativity and work put into it and I enjoyed the bits of fiction and story from what I've seen so far. It's great!