• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT: Orioles V Red Sox

L

Lag

We don't really have an off-topic thread, just a medley of comments, so I thought I'd take the liberty of making one!

So, right now, I'm posting from DC as im visiting family. Got to see the Capitol Steps (capitolsteps.com) and are one of the funniest comedy groups I've ever seen. Highly recommend it to anyone who follows politics :D

Likewise, I got to go to the RedSox/Orioles game tonight (RedSox nation, born and bred). Was a not-too-surprising 6-3 RedSox, but that's not the weird part. There were more Red sox fans in Baltimore than Orioles fans...during the "Lets go O's!" chant, "Let's go Sox!" drowned them out. Walking into the park (I got in late) I heard almost the entire stadium cheer. I thought "Oh crap, the Orioles scored!" Nope. The Sox had!

EDIT: I got rick rolled, too! During the middle of the game, they were playing a random song, and halfway through: BAM! The sound manager put on Rick. I was laughing, but no one else was :(

PS: I welcome all stories and comments, as this is an offtopic thread. Try to keep it PG-13 and civil, though!

R

Rockafizz

Your talking baseball to us WoW nerds...which a majority i believe dont watch baseball.....

*cough* Bring up Halo, that might get you some replies *cough*

D

Devilengine

Very cool. I can't think of anyone who has garnered more WoW induced internet fame than good ol' Leeroy.