• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT - New Lethius born this morning!

G

I was sending some pics to family and thought I'd share the moment with you all. I am pretty much running on adrenaline right now, I went to bed at 1 am and water broke at 2 am... five hours later, Samantha was born this morning 8 lbs 11 ozi n our home at 7:20 AM!

Be taking a bit of a break for a few days, see you soon!

I

imported_mo'gluk

gah!!!!

...him az ugli az lat iz.....

but if meeb wuz oomie meeb blah he iz cute....

A

absimiliard

Awwwww, it's a baby!

Congratulations to your wife. You sir, you had the easy part. Now get to work, there's diapers and clothes, and all the other host of tasks that you can take in order to make her life easier.

Seriously, congratulations to you both. That's wonderful news.

-abs

D

Dor of Sonoma

Heartiest of congratulations, and warmest regards to you all!

Home births are wonderful, aye? There is simply nothing more beautiful on earth. *smiles*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Heartiest of congratulations, and warmest regards to you all!

Home births are wonderful, aye? There is simply nothing more beautiful on earth. *smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

It was an ideal experience, my great thanks to the wise women who attended. Our midwife was there for our other three children. We did most ourselves, with the ladies offering advice and help when it was needed.

That was the last one! Farewell all

G

Glad to hear that everything went OK! Congrats to you, and the family.

-Skylark

G

Congrats ! Tis a sweet lil Valentine.

Now, I am sure ye know, do not let you know whom, of Siege, hold that baby !

Donal Mor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations. Babies babies everywhere.....

*fades back into the mist*

Donal Mor

D

Dor of Sonoma

Don't be fading back into the mist!

It's such a pleasure to see you here. Please don't fade?

G

Ginsu-SP

Congratulations brother!

May your family be blessed in every way imaginable!

Cheers!
Aeric

G

I can't imagine giving birth to a such a big baby, scratch, I don't know what a vaginal birth is like with any size baby. Congrats she is a beaut!

G

*smiles* I am glad for you and your's. I wish happiness for your family.

S

Sloan

Congratulations Py.... best wishes to you and yours.... Hope for a speedy recovery to mom and baby.

G

Goodah

Little ones are such a blessing. Congratulations on the new addition to the family.

S

SavannahSP

Awwww, Py, you're a cutie. And 'Samantha' was my main char on LS for years and years, got a soft spot for that name still. *grins*

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your sweet wife... pay her attention and be good to her. *smiles*

-Sav.

G

Congratulations to your wife. I'm sure Samantha will do all she can to keep you away from UO

G

*cheers*

Congratulations!!! What a lovely little Knight!

There's nothing so wonderful as having a new addition to the family - unless you count the first good sleep you have when someone offers to look after the new addition for an hour or four! *grins*

Congratulations, and many blessings on mother, child and father!

*refrains from shouting 'SOL INVICTUS' in case it wakes Samantha up*

B

Beatrice Quill

Awww! Lovely! Gorgous! Wonderful! You take good care of her, and of your good lady! That is a LOVELY little girl! Welcome, Samantha! You're in good hands!

But... but... "That was the last one! Farewell all" sounds a bit ominous... *makes snipping noises*

Awww... hmm.
*shoves Otto out of room just in case of any imminent broodiness and unwanted 9 months worth of weight gain*

A

Alex the Gray

Congrats and blessings on you and yours.
But the really pressing question in my mind is: which skills are you going to train her in?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Awww! Lovely! Gorgous! Wonderful! You take good care of her, and of your good lady! That is a LOVELY little girl! Welcome, Samantha! You're in good hands!

But... but... "That was the last one! Farewell all" sounds a bit ominous... *makes snipping noises*

Awww... hmm.
*shoves Otto out of room just in case of any imminent broodiness and unwanted 9 months worth of weight gain*

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks all! Filling out my parental leave application this morning, thought to pop in for an 'ello!

As for the 'last one' comment, I took care of that back in December! *makes snip snip motion* With four children I have proven my virility adequately, wouldn't you say? Indeed, I feel I have nothing left to 'prove' in that department.

It also means I was good enough at it that I was asked to repeat at a provable minimum of 3 additional times :p

A

absimiliard

<blockquote><hr>

Congrats and blessings on you and yours.
But the really pressing question in my mind is: which skills are you going to train her in?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing the standard 7 X GM package most babies use.

Sleeping
Eating
Crapping
Barfing
Smiling (being adorable)
Crying (keeping their parents awake)
and Wiggling.

Though real hard-core babies go 120 X 6 and drop Crying IMO.

-abs

A

absimiliard

<blockquote><hr>

WTB 120 Sleeping

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, so you want a '1337 good baby then. I hear the '1337 "evil" babies drop Sleeping so they can 120 Crying instead!

Just remember my friend. You can feed a baby 120 Sleeping scrolls, but you can't make 'em train!

-abs

S

Sergul'zan_SP

Congrats man. This will give you a great opportunity to make up for lost UO time being as you won't be sleeping much the next several months

G

<blockquote><hr>

WTB 120 Sleeping

[/ QUOTE ]

----------------

nah !!

Ethereal Princess last year or so, now a toddling vet, will pull a Skylark and bop Ethereal Princess noobie over the head with an artie weeblo toy, for some fashion indiscretion she may see in Ethereal Princess noobie.

Meanwhile Ethereal Princess supra vet will shout Ima not baby sitting this herd of noobie sisters, and Ethereal Prince one and only, will try to entertain them all with his moonwalkin dance.

Someone is gonna need 120 Peacemaking skill.