• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT: My new ring.

B

BlackBetty

My fiance, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a Mood Ring
the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green.

When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big friggin' red mark on his forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond.

Dumb ass.

G

LOL Betty I could go so many directions with this, but I will only say that's what you get for dating a Steelers Fan! Very funny though!

G

I can top that one though, one year I bought my then girlfriend now wife a ring for Xmas, not an engagement ring but just a piece of Bling. Being a man and very indecisive about such things I took the original back and got another...move forward to Xmas and she opens the box, Oh she loves it, but I KNEW something was wrong. Took a few days to find out that she had found my hiding place for the original ring and LOVED it and was dissappointed with the one I thought she would like better....DOH!!!

B

BlackBetty

Hahaha!

Men aren't very creative when it comes to hiding places, but your attempts, although you feel were indecisive, were worth more than the ring could ever be.

Btw, the story is a funny email a friend had sent me and adapted with her hubby's name. Quite honestly, I have no complaints with mine and am looking forward to the wedding in May.

Go Steelers!
Go Buckeyes!

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

My fiance, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a Mood Ring
the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green.

When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big friggin' red mark on his forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond.

Dumb ass.

[/ QUOTE ] grads on your up coming wedding

B

BlackBetty

Thank you. We met on UO and were friends for a couple years. Wasn't an expected 'romance'. A very nice surprise.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh I'm kinda lost but congrats lol. Who is it?!

B

BlackBetty

Not sure if you know his characters. He was in TDR and then WFT!