• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT - I promised some of the ladies that I would post some baby pics

G

And here they are! Some recent pics of the little princess

Thanks to Sloan for hosting, thanks also to Spyder - Sloan was just a bit quicker :p

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks to Sloan for hosting, thanks also to Spyder - Sloan was just a bit quicker :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely gorgeous, Py.. growing sooo much! And no problem.. I left the pics on the server and you have the links in case you need an alternate source at some point.

G

*applauds*

Fantastic! You're really in trouble now, Py. That's a little face that's thinking 'as soon as I can reach that keyboard and crack his password...'

She's even started practicing hypnosis - note pictures 2 and 5, for instance.

Ah, anyone who thinks that babies don't know much has had nowt to do with babies!

But - aye - fantastic!

G

Ginsu-SP

What bright and beautiful eyes!!

You are indeed blessed sir.

Cheers!

G

hehe

WELL tis about time. I was wondering if she hit 20 before I seen her cute lil face again.

By the way I see you have given her NEON trammie toys in that one photo ! HAHA

And she is silently sitting there in the one photo, figuring how long till she grow up just enough to steal her sister's boyfriends ?? !! Or how to sneak out on the curfew ye set for her when she is a teenager and has all those boys asking her out to go meet up with !

She set to go steppin out in her lil red bonnet I see to break men's hearts !

She gorgeous lil cutie thank ye for sharing her sweet lil self with us, daddy !

G

It did take me a while, but she keeps me busy... its not exactly easy to do anything at the computer with Jordan squirming around in my arms

She isn't exactly crawling forwards yet, though backwards is going quite well! Sideways rolling is currently the preferred method of getting from A to B.

At 9 months she says:

dada - of course!
bub - Her version of Jacob, her brother
up - a general all-purpose word meaning: I'm mad/wet/hungry/pick me up NOW!
mam - Mama
oh wow - Oh look at that!
doh - the cat, Shadow
and bababababababababababababababababa ... this goes on pretty much the rest of the time, ALL DAY! just general blah blah

G

<blockquote><hr>

and bababababababababababababababababa ... this goes on pretty much the rest of the time, ALL DAY! just general blah blah

[/ QUOTE ]

...sounds like most of the UHallers.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the comments about what a cute baby she is makes me wonder... When parents of ugly babies start showing pictures, does anybody have the heart to tell them?

Disclaimer: This just popped into my head, not trying to say anything about her =]

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

...sounds like most of the UHallers.

[/ QUOTE ]

*rimshot*

G

<blockquote><hr>

All the comments about what a cute baby she is makes me wonder... When parents of ugly babies start showing pictures, does anybody have the heart to tell them?

Disclaimer: This just popped into my head, not trying to say anything about her =]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL reminds me of that Seinfeld episode... You gotta see the baaaaybeeee...

G

What a sweetie pie! With a face like that, and a tiny iron fist, she could rule the world.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Telling someone their kid is ugly is the epitome of bad manners. Of course that doesn't keep new parents from talking to each other about how cute their kid is and how not cute so and so's kid is.

Of course some are of the school of thought that no baby is ugly.

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

Telling someone their kid is ugly is the epitome of bad manners.

[/ QUOTE ]

This reminds me of a classic...

A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver said, "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!"

In a huff, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong. "The bus driver insulted me," she fumed.

The man sympathized with her and said, "Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers."

"You're right," she said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind."

"That's a good idea," the man said. "Here, let me hold your monkey."

L

Limdul

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Telling someone their kid is ugly is the epitome of bad manners. Of course that doesn't keep new parents from talking to each other about how cute their kid is and how not cute so and so's kid is.

Of course some are of the school of thought that no baby is ugly.

[/ QUOTE ]

No baby is ugly.....well not really...they just need to grow into their body parts. My nephew had huge bug eyes that creeped me out.....

Now on a better note very cute Py.

L

Limdul

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Telling someone their kid is ugly is the epitome of bad manners.

[/ QUOTE ]

This reminds me of a classic...

A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver said, "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!"

In a huff, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong. "The bus driver insulted me," she fumed.

The man sympathized with her and said, "Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers."

"You're right," she said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind."

"That's a good idea," the man said. "Here, let me hold your monkey."

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!

G

Well having had 3 cute babies cute children, one gets very experienced to near art form as to how to discuss or avoid discussing the *cuteness* of someone's offspring.

I got to be a pro at it with 3 of my own running into myriads of parents some with cute kids, reg looking kids or some who's lil one looked more like some chimpanze.

Thus ya say things like, wow look at his arm muscles bet he grows up to be a gold medalist in the summer olympics one fine day..or omg look at her hands......I see a world renown piano player in the making .....etc. etc. or ya side track it totally and mention the outfit the lil one is wearing and how wonderous that may be or find something to say that is positive.

For we all know the story of the ugly duckling..which grew up to become a beautiful swan so just cuz their kid may look like a gorilla ............hehe maybe it grow up to be the winner of sports illustrated swimsuit competion once they grow out of the awkward phases ..or become mr body builder centerfold or something or win the nobel prize ! ya never know with babies what ya really got till they hit about 30+ and ya see a wonderful adult something standing there !

And even if someone is butt ugly maybe God give em something else cool to work with.

G

My friend hershel used to tell that joke, he would pitch his voice really high to do the part of the woman, and sound all nicely offended. *sniffles* haven't seen him in years!

S

Sloan

Gage wanted to ask the little princess "what sup baby?"

In this pic he was talking about sharing a teething ring with little princess.

G

Ha, there is no way to look at that happy face in the last pic and keep from smiling.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ha, there is no way to look at that happy face in the last pic and keep from smiling.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean

He's adorable! Little girls will be beatin down the door before you know it

Thanks for sharing, Sloan

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I did.

Then I went and kicked a small dog.

Then I smiled.