• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT but still not

• Thread starter Nisse/Ubbe
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Nisse/Ubbe

I tested Age of conan. when i tested it i couldent resist of thinking on UXO.
I love to se how my specila moves and the effect of them. Almost all special moves we have now was intended to be in UXO and in the vidios from it you can see a few of them. The old 2d is fine for me, but id love to see the effect of my moves.
For magery in AOC i cant help to smile to see when im finich some of whit a spell. The fall down and screams in burning flames. This is what i realy misses in UO.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you like effects from spells and moves, I guess the best bet is to try UOKR client. I like the concept of the client just don't like how the actual graphics looks. The effects from spells and moves are done pretty well though

P

prison bound

If you like effects from spells and moves, I guess the best bet is to try UOKR client. I like the concept of the client just don't like how the actual graphics looks. The effects from spells and moves are done pretty well though
thats pretty much exactly how i feel