• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT: anybody watch Smashlab?

I

imported_Pestilence Hemp

yeah! didnt care for the cast, no personality. but i will say i may build a house coated with that rhino liner [censored]!

G

Rhino Lining (which is a two-part mixture) is so environmentally nasty in its liquid form that we used to take deliveries of 55 gallon drums on a special hazmat truck...in full hazmat gear...

Then they told me to go spray the [censored]. That job didn't last too long...

I

imported_Pestilence Hemp

all the harsh stuff is the best. been painting my whole life, and all the paint that was good was deemed to toxic aswell. now all the paint sucks! but guess im "safer." yeah id hate to spray that [censored] aswell!

G

<blockquote><hr>

all the harsh stuff is the best. been painting my whole life, and all the paint that was good was deemed to toxic aswell. now all the paint sucks! but guess im "safer." yeah id hate to spray that [censored] aswell!

[/ QUOTE ]

MEK and Toluene 4tw