• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT 1st time in nfl history!

Uncle Sam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go Steelers!!!!
By the way, define "first time". This has been done before. I have seen 17-0. But we will see if they can beat that. You might not have even been a glimmer in your dads eye when it happened before so maybe you dont know.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

to go 15-0 go patriots, are the giants even in their callabur?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope and pray they go 18-0, cause it will make the Cowboys superbowl victory that much sweeter. LOL I can't wait. Belledick or whatever his name is, is so dumb for not resting his players, he had a chance to rest them for 4 weeks before the first playoff game, and throwing the ball against a team in the 4th quarter with a 42 point lead is the dumbest thing I've ever seen since watching the NFl at age 6, but i promise you this... by the time they make it to the afc championship and or superbowl, their "old butts" are gonna be so worn out and out of gas, that they're gonna get stomped.