• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Osiredon

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi im going to try get osiredon in the water tonight at around 7pm all are welcome to come

location will be new maginca docks

bring throwers archers mage's tamers

sampires dont really work here

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget the odds of pulling him are also based on your fishing level, it's 1 in 4 at GM+, so spawn him on a fisher and either be partied, or swap out to a combat character quickly ;) Good luck, and I may try and be there myself!

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah that is ok my fisher is GM and i also have 120 mage weaving on him :)

and i hope you can mate it :)

Last edited:

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and i hope you can mate it :)
:eek: Pretty sure Scalis isn't that sort of fish-monster Drew, not on a first date anyway....

I'll try join the fishing trip once we clear up at Brit bank, but can't stay too long as I have a poker game to sort out :)

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well after 20 nets and 8 or 9 osiredions cant remember lol and many deaths we finally finished :)
thanks to all that turned up was great fun i hope to do more in the near future just get some more nets

hope to see you all again next time

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I had to go part way through to run the poker, it was a lot of fun and your attractiveness to Scalis was remarkable, I saw four nets thrown and three got a Scalis!

Last edited:

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no problem thank you for coming along yeah guess i was lucky almost 1/2 got scalis up from the depths i will be doing more looking to buy more nets now :)

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
awesome event drew had a blast although I died many times (wasn't the secret service supposed to be there to protect the Governor?..damn must reinstate their funding)

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello again i am going to throw some more nets tonight if you want to come it will be at same location Magincia docks and at 7:30 pm Uk time

Bards, Tamers, Throwers/archers, mages

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MORE NETS!!!!!! im throwing some more nets tonight same place at 7pm come along please help me kill him again

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds good. I'll be there.

What sort of character is best to bring?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds good. I'll be there.

What sort of character is best to bring?
This was a blast lastime. Nice work on getting another go again Drew.

As for character anything with a ranged attack is great. Tamer, mystic, Mage, archer etc

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks :) i try lol and yeah any ranged char bard tamer just NO SAMPIRE unless ranged one

Last edited:

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Missed this since I had to sort out stuff for the poker match, but I gather Drew's incredible ability at summoning of Scalis continued, and people went away with a bracelet AND a soul forge!

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
people went away with a bracelet AND a soul forge!
This is true and for them two people i am extremely happy hope more to come in the future :)

Last edited:

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
aww man I missed it. Glad yall had fun :) (I had to pull a 9hr work shift today so blah :twak:)