• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Ornate Encrusted Armguards (not the new arms ;<)

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With all this hullabalu about the new arms.. and some people quoting as high as 500m offered for them....

I wonder what these are worth??

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a friend that has ALWAYS wanted a pair of those, if you get a price check and decide to sell, lemme know please. Good luck on your price check btw :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think its worth 750 mil range adjusting for what I sold them for back then and inflation over the years.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*wheels turn* wonder if they can be imbued/enhanced... granted imbuing them would kill the rarity, but hmm..

If you wouldn't mind, would u try hitting them to get the imbue gump, just to see if it allows it? you dont have to actually try imbuing it lol.

Last edited:

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are blessed (they came blessed) so that kills imbuing...
And they can not be enhanced, I tried the DAY the new enhance 100% tool came out ;)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are blessed (they came blessed) so that kills imbuing...
And they can not be enhanced, I tried the DAY the new enhance 100% tool came out ;)
That's because they are already enhanced. The original stats were non-GM made sleeves.