• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Original Gargoyle Artifacts Questions

• Thread starter PokeyTheKnight
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

PokeyTheKnight

I am looking for some artifacts and am a little lost at how they drop.

What monster(s) have the best chance to drop SA artifacts?

Do certain artifacts only drop off of certain monsters?

Are there varying rarities of artifacts?

I am looking for some in particular and it seems like all I ever get are the Petrified snake and the dagger :(

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There also some artifacts that you can steal in Underwold and the Abyss.

P

PokeyTheKnight

I am talking about the actual equipment. I'm looking primarily for:

Sword of Shattered hopes
Beserker's Breastplate
Giant Steps
Death's Hand

Any advice on what to kill?

G

Gelf

well i got giant steps off the thief nip, though u can kill narvey or any of the
peerless type bosses as they all drop off of them, also some of the equipment is stealable(as frarc said) mystics guard for ex.

P

PokeyTheKnight

Do all Renowns have the same chance at dropping an artifact or do certain ones have an increased chance?

P

PokeyTheKnight

How about Sword of Shattered Hopes?

I have heard of it dropping off of Renowns. But can anyone confirm if it drops from Medusa, Navrey or the Slasher of Veils?

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got the sword of shattered hopes, off Navery a long time ago, back when you had to search the corpse, instead of it dropping into your backpack.

Got a bunch of Petrified Snakes from Medusa.