• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin Trade Forums & Vendor Houses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ghost_Writer

Hello Everyone,
Sorry this wasn't posted sooner.

With the changes in our forums we decided to merge our trade forums. From now on Origin Trade Forums are merged with the West Coast Trade Forums. You can find them here.

In order to distinguish which shard the trade is offered on, when you start a new post, to the left of the Post Title you will see a drop down entitled 'Prefix', use that drop down to select the shard you wish to trade on. When you look for trades you can look for only trades with the Prefix set to Origin.

You will also find an 'Origin Vendor Houses Thread' stickied to the top of the trade forum. Please use that thread to put information on you vendor houses. Please read the rules of the thread.

Hope that all helps.

Thank you,
Ghost

L

Lord Arcane

WOOT! we got a trade link that works again! tyvm Ghost.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please keep all vendor posts and updates on the West Coast Trade forum. I have locked the current ones and they already have posts in the correct forum there. Please feel free to check out the deals on the Trade Forums. There are many for Origin.

Oriana

D

DarkScripture

Vendor Request Item
Since the new patch we warriors will need a steady supply of Arch Protection Scrolls. If these could be added to the repair vendors around town, that would be great.

C

Crystal Canyon

Vendor Request Item
Since the new patch we warriors will need a steady supply of Arch Protection Scrolls. If these could be added to the repair vendors around town, that would be great.
I put all the scrolls you requested on the scroll vendor at the vendorhouse. There wasnt enough room on the repair deed vendor but I could possibly put some on another vendor there on the sidewalk.

Also now have the trapped boxes stocked on the sidewalk vendors

F

Flora Green

I'll be adding Arch Protection scrolls soon. Will put info in the Trade Forum thread.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this sounds fake but I was just running around Luna and I checked on the burning house spots. I ran up to the bank for a sec and then ran back to look around at the vendors and sure enough there was a new house in the burning house spot owned by some random person that no one has ever seen before. Just goes to show the hidden schemes that go down in this game (not that anyone didn't already know that though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.