• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin Spring Sale 50% off

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's that? Oh right that's it.
We are just imagining that they are getting ready for F2P behind the scenes,
everything is just as it always has been.......
nothing suspicious at all........ ;)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I can't believe it takes them 24 dang hours to "process your order". Dang virtual good and it takes that long? I can order a freaking blender from Amazon and have it to my dang door quicker than that.... Sad. If your business is video games and ya can't figure out how to make a totally automated system work correctly and you need 24 hours to make sure things are right then MAYBE you are in the wrong freaking line of work...

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can't believe it takes them 24 dang hours to "process your order". Dang virtual good and it takes that long? I can order a freaking blender from Amazon and have it to my dang door quicker than that.... Sad. If your business is video games and ya can't figure out how to make a totally automated system work correctly and you need 24 hours to make sure things are right then MAYBE you are in the wrong freaking line of work...
That must be UO codes only, because I've bought plenty of EA games from Origin and gotten them immediately.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, if you think about it, when a company never puts a certain item on sale (in this case UO items) it usually means it is one of the best selling items and they don't feel a need to discount it to get more sales. You should feel good that UO is the best game that EA has.

(Ooops, it's not April 1st anymore)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If you're waiting for something to go on sale to buy it, I'm afraid you're going to be waiting around for a long time.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*raises eyebrow*

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I picked up Sims 4 Get Together yesterday, great sale! :D

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
from EA's email server this afternoon:

Mesanna: Hey guys, you forgot to include UO items in the sale again. Also, I spent my Saturday personally fixing account and billing issues, would love to get an ETA on when we can move forward with rolling out the new account management site.
EA: Who are you?
Mesanna: ...It's me, Bonnie, the Producer of UO.
EA: What's a "UO"?
Mesanna: *sigh* It's one of the games managed by Broadsword...
EA: Broadsword is our division for DOAC, how did you get this email address?
Mesanna: I work for you.
EA: I'm afraid you'll have to email [email protected] with the details of your issue. Have a great day!
Mesanna: *inarticulate screaming*

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from EA's email server this afternoon:

Mesanna: Hey guys, you forgot to include UO items in the sale again. Also, I spent my Saturday personally fixing account and billing issues, would love to get an ETA on when we can move forward with rolling out the new account management site.
EA: Who are you?
Mesanna: ...It's me, Bonnie, the Producer of UO.
EA: What's a "UO"?
Mesanna: *sigh* It's one of the games managed by Broadsword...
EA: Broadsword is our division for DOAC, how did you get this email address?
Mesanna: I work for you.
EA: I'm afraid you'll have to email [email protected] with the details of your issue. Have a great day!
Mesanna: *inarticulate screaming*
I hope this is a joke ROFL

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course they can deliver the code the moment you purchase it. The issue is when someone tries to scam them by any number of means, such as using stolen credit cards. It used to be a huge problem and it isn't fun for the people who they resell codes to when they are invalidated.