• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin PvP Smack Talk 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eyes of Origin

Re: MBS? Master of Origin.

Morgaine-shouldnt you be on pacific?
Heres the thing Santa, UO is such a great game, they allow us to play where ever we want, whenever we want :p So I can be on Origin, Pacific, Chessy and where ever else I want to be! Isnt it great? :D

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok let's set some stuff straight.

This "fight" started with me seeing Diablo randomly running around my house (by himself). So I go outside to actually fight him on Paindemonium. He proceeds to run around and around like a little baby until his friend Kobolini shows up. Then they proceed to dismount me 2v1 and talk ****. So I switch chars to Nero and bring Balinor in since they had already brought in even more people. We both run up, I ended up crashing and somehow dismounting Balinor (still not sure wtf happened there).

So then Diablo waits outside my house hidden just to get a rez kill as I get my character up to wait out stat. (LAME!) I then get re-rezed, go back in my house and go to get a drink while waiting out my new stat. I come back to see that Santa Claws stealthed in my house behind me (house is public, doors set to co-owners) and decided to kill me while I was afk. Ok, no big deal, my fault for not trying to reveal any stealther that was lame enough to camp outside my door waiting to follow me in. I proceed to ban him and all his friends (Using I ban thee and/or the house sign Ban option). I get rezed up again, come back in and they're all able to run right in behind me. I try banning them again and it tells me "This person is already on your ban list" or some **** like that. Which is complete bull**** considering they're standing inside my house attacking me. The ONLY person who was banned (and couldn't get in) was Kobolini. I have no clue how or why that happened and still have yet to hear a response from the non-existent GM's (5 hours and waiting). So congratulations...You got a bunch of cheap kills. Enjoy it, it won't happen often!

Oh and btw, the vendor is to get gold in my chars bank boxes. I have one character that I xferred with all my gold and such. I put up a vendor on my other account and put stuff on there to "buy" so that I can quickly and easily transfer gold to those characters.

See you in the field!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: MBS? Master of Origin.

We then proceed to kill them as soon as they step out of the house. Balinor, Nero, and of course pandemonium. 2 of them died like hereos but one coward fled his friends? Guess who? Thanks for the fun morning balinor and I know where you live.
I think this puts the whole Balinor left his friend to die story to rest. And it also shows that you can't pvp without backup. I do it solo all the time. You should try it, OH THAT'S RIGHT. You get owned when you do. I forgot there for a sec, cause I never see you girls without at least 5 on 1. Soon tho. Very soon. :) By the way Santa Clown. Nobody likes a liar. If you're going to tell a story, at least try to make it TRUE. haha

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and btw, the vendor is to get gold in my chars bank boxes. I have one character that I xferred with all my gold and such. I put up a vendor on my other account and put stuff on there to "buy" so that I can quickly and easily transfer gold to those characters.
umm i smell bs and you abusing an exploit

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lets see speedhack and exploit game mechanics, and you still die :( Go Kill yourself

O YEAH WE OWN YOU MBS

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lets see speedhack and exploit game mechanics, and you still die :( Go Kill yourself

O YEAH WE OWN YOU MBS
What are you talking about? That spawn we let you take, then us taking our scrolls back from you in star room and me getting a 120 provoke? Yea, you own us. Thanks for that.

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL...so after you're stupid enough to let your scroll guys run in, you immediately recall to my house to camp it again! Haha! So pathetic!

Here's the screenshots (Mind you, Santa Claws and Sun-Tzu were there as well, but they wouldn't show their faces for the group picture!)

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont need crappy scrolls my friend and your dumbass's coulodnt keep the field up, on my word to go in you all dropped like flies (except for balinor he ran like a pancake)

and we were only at your house to make sure you werent afk macroing.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YET AGIAN BALINORS BOYS DIE AND HE RUNS LIKE A ****ING pancake
Once again, you look like a tool, here's photographic evidence to prove it. Thanks for the 20 provoke. That's mighty kind of ya to donate to our cause.

Here I am owning your face with my guildmates. Notice your scrolls in my pack. (our scrolls)

Here, this was after killing 3 or 4 of your girls... both my guildies had died, and I had your scrolls, so OF COURSE I'm going to take the 120 provocation and leave. No sense giving it to you. (Not that you can kill me mind you.)

Here's another spawn where I attacked you 5 on 1. Naomi or however you spell it got her face ownt.

Then Felon would have died but he had healers... so sad.

Like takin candy from babies. I think it's funny that we don't do any of the cheap bs you girls try to do, but we still own you flat out. Cry more.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like i said you can keep my crappy scrolls whats a 120 provoke worth these days 500k? i **** 500k ok kid.

and the only ones to die were me and kobalini (to a grinder) then you all died your screenshots prove nothing, and dont try to pull the i had to run the scrolls out bs while you were looking my trash your guildies all died whats that say about yourself? you'll sell them out for 500k?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like i said you can keep my crappy scrolls whats a 120 provoke worth these days 500k? i **** 500k ok kid.

and the only ones to die were me and kobalini (to a grinder) then you all died your screenshots prove nothing, and dont try to pull the i had to run the scrolls out bs while you were looking my trash your guildies all died whats that say about yourself? you'll sell them out for 500k?
I'd say it says you need 7 people to raid our 4 man spawns and you still lost the scrolls. Isn't that what it says to you? Don't get all flustered. We own you, it's ok. Once you learn to accept it, it'll be much easier for you. You know how many times you've raided us and I've walked away with at least HALF the scrolls? Just about every time...

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its funny to me that pictures with blatant use of the program Cheat Engine are taken seriously whatsoever.

Oh wait, they aren't.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
exactly his dumbass runs up spamms holy light a few times takes a screen shot of nothing, then stealths away end of story.

E

Eyes of Origin

you guys are gonna get the thread locked or get infractions, jeez... and before it (possibly does happen)

Its funny to me that pictures with blatant use of the program Cheat Engine are taken seriously whatsoever.

Oh wait, they aren't.
Maybe the reason no one says anything about his posts or has the pics removed is because they have no idea what the program icon looks like... there are some legit players still, ya know?

O YEAH WE OWN YOU MBS
that was the dumbest thing you could've said since there are quite a few of us who have played in the same guilds as you.... apparently none of the above do you any good as well.

Bal, those pics from T2A.. is it me or did they just let you beat on Vial, until one of them finally attacked you?

C

cgeorgemo

If you find yourself in a fair fight then your tactics suck.

We've got 5 castles and 3 keeps on Origin between all our members and you can camp that one all day long.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bal, those pics from T2A.. is it me or did they just let you beat on Vial, until one of them finally attacked you?
They haven't been accused of being the brightest yet. It takes at least 4 SL to even stand and fight when I'm around. I think they're so shocked to see someone attack them 5 on 1, they are dumbfounded. I can't wait till I client crash and they get a kill and act like it's the second coming of christ. It will be their most sacred of pictures I'm sure. haha

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you guys are gonna get the thread locked or get infractions, jeez... and before it (possibly does happen)

Maybe the reason no one says anything about his posts or has the pics removed is because they have no idea what the program icon looks like... there are some legit players still, ya know?

that was the dumbest thing you could've said since there are quite a few of us who have played in the same guilds as you.... apparently none of the above do you any good as well.

LOL and the pacific reporter chimes in on the origin boards, Morgaine I guess you want to start, OK DOLL. First off you know nothing about nothing, Balinor post screenies of him stealthing up and hitting someone, he did not even kill vial. You just sit back and enjoy the ride morgainey and don't make us get your husband wallace involved.

M

Michael Wolf

The last resort of the weak and defeated. Claim cheating. Nothing you see there even remotely resembles that screenshot. Not to mention, 90 percent of what is on my taskbar I wrote myself. I can code. Sit down boy.
Not that I really care since I don't PvP, but I don't care if you download a cheat or write it yourself, cheating is cheating, writing your own cheat code doesn't make you less of a cheater...

E

Eyes of Origin

LOL and the pacific reporter chimes in on the origin boards, Morgaine I guess you want to start, OK DOLL. First off you know nothing about nothing, Balinor post screenies of him stealthing up and hitting someone, he did not even kill vial. You just sit back and enjoy the ride morgainey and don't make us get your husband wallace involved.
Did you forget that I've been playing Origin since I started playing UO or did that just completely skip your mind?
Just because I report news on Pacific, does not mean that I can't play on Origin or anywhere else I choose to play.
I simply asked Balinor if you guys seriously let him hit Vial that many times before someone attacked him.

And since I can see where this thread is headed anyway, I may as well get myself in trouble with the rest of you.
I know Stussy and will not make any claims whatsoever that he uses any of the programs that are being talked about, but as for the rest of you........... you have no business talking about what Balinor may or may not be doing.
You are as guilty as he is (if he uses it at all), you know it and I know it, so as I said before stfu.

As for Wallace.... do you really think that would be the best thing for you? You're already getting your a$$es kicked, having Wallace here would just make it worse, dont you think? Becareful what you ask for Santa.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for Wallace.... do you really think that would be the best thing for you? You're already getting your a$$es kicked, having Wallace here would just make it worse, dont you think? Becareful what you ask for Santa.
Besides, if they'd like to start importing in people who can fight, I'm very confident I'll win that war also. :)

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you forget that I've been playing Origin since I started playing UO or did that just completely skip your mind?
Just because I report news on Pacific, does not mean that I can't play on Origin or anywhere else I choose to play.
I simply asked Balinor if you guys seriously let him hit Vial that many times before someone attacked him.

And since I can see where this thread is headed anyway, I may as well get myself in trouble with the rest of you.
I know Stussy and will not make any claims whatsoever that he uses any of the programs that are being talked about, but as for the rest of you........... you have no business talking about what Balinor may or may not be doing.
You are as guilty as he is (if he uses it at all), you know it and I know it, so as I said before stfu.

Morgaine please......I will nor will I ever use a cheat program. As for you my telling me to stfu? LOL I remember when wee lil morgaine kept her mouth shut and minded her own business but now she must have attended some tony robbins seminar and has a chip on her shoulder. If you minded your own business you would be much better off morgaine , hell i bet wallace would not have divorced you. I have a news report in straight from pac... "MORGAINE BLOWS"

C

cgeorgemo

Morgaine please......I will nor will I ever use a cheat program. As for you my telling me to stfu? LOL I remember when wee lil morgaine kept her mouth shut and minded her own business but now she must have attended some tony robbins seminar and has a chip on her shoulder. If you minded your own business you would be much better off morgaine , hell i bet wallace would not have divorced you. I have a news report in straight from pac... "MORGAINE BLOWS"
The sad thing about this whole thing is that you are taking this to heart enough to feel the need to make a personal attack on someone simply because you can't think of anything productive to say about the thread.
I have a suggestion to make you feel better. Go find a mirror...stand in front of it and tell yourself how cool you really are while you flex your muscles and look longingly into your own eyes.

E

Eyes of Origin

Look back through this thread and tell me when have I ever "kept my mouth shut"????
And dont lie Santa, I know better, as do your guildies and everyone else you've been guilded to before.
You act like Wallace and I were married irl.. lol *shakes head and walks away*
I may "blow" as you say, but I'm not the one getting my a$$ handed to me constantly.

N

Nirpaholic

WERE HERE

btw i am here, and we just rolled 4 ppl at sl base, oh and that was 2 v 4. Please come out to play!

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look back through this thread and tell me when have I ever "kept my mouth shut"????
And dont lie Santa, I know better, as do your guildies and everyone else you've been guilded to before.
I may "blow" as you say, but I'm not the one getting my a$$ handed to me constantly.
LOl you cant get ur ass handed to you bc you dont pvp. As for me I have died only to pets in the last month :) Suck on that egg of knowledge

E

Eyes of Origin

LOl you cant get ur ass handed to you bc you dont pvp. As for me I have died only to pets in the last month :) Suck on that egg of knowledge
I dont? :hahaha::coco:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had the pleasure of meeting THC- tonight. You think you girls cry about me cheating? Wait till you get a load of them. You girls outrun me, and they outrun you by at least double. HAHA I wont die to them ever, but they're gonna flat out OWN you. haha Too bad they aren't any good. I fight one, cause he calls me to yew, and he says, FIGHT MY FRIEND! Who showed up right behind him of course. Cause um, there isn't a pvper around anymore that knows what a friendly duel is. He ran the whole time, kinda reminds me of um.... SL. Then I attacked his mouthy blue friend in guard zone. Fun stuff. :)

B

Budweiser KDL

I had the pleasure of meeting THC- tonight. You think you girls cry about me cheating? Wait till you get a load of them. You girls outrun me, and they outrun you by at least double. HAHA I wont die to them ever, but they're gonna flat out OWN you. haha Too bad they aren't any good. I fight one, cause he calls me to yew, and he says, FIGHT MY FRIEND! Who showed up right behind him of course. Cause um, there isn't a pvper around anymore that knows what a friendly duel is. He ran the whole time, kinda reminds me of um.... SL. Then I attacked his mouthy blue friend in guard zone. Fun stuff. :)
Are you the shard CRY BABY? So dissarm stealther is your pvp char? ;) And didn't that mouthy blue guard whack you? Your not a very smart or talented pvpr are you. And THC just rolled four of your shards pvprs with two.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah your pets did a good job killing me, Then you tried to field a mage and he got smoked by yours truly.... When you can kill any of my characters without the use of a pet let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.