• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin Fishers: fishing turn in items question

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been wondering if MIB fished up wooden/metal chest can be turned in? Afterall, it does say "recovered from a shipwreck", as all the other pre-chest loot does...

Any Origin fishers out there that might have tested this? Or perhaps someone with a "recovered from a shipwreck" chest available?... :confused:

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
I have a character on origin and he had 1 recoverd chest in his bank.
I empted it and handed it in, :)

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks a bunch, Myph...

I'll make sure to keep the chests until the turn in arrives then :)

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
I have a character on origin and he had 1 recoverd chest in his bank.
I empted it and handed it in, :)
Thanks for the info. On test center I dropped a recovered chest with prechest loot inside to see if I would get tickets for everything all at once. Unfortunately I only received one ticket for 250 points, so I guess everything has to be handed in one at a time.

J

jelinidas

Thanks for the info. On test center I dropped a recovered chest with prechest loot inside to see if I would get tickets for everything all at once. Unfortunately I only received one ticket for 250 points, so I guess everything has to be handed in one at a time.
That sucks. I have changed my RL insurence billing to EA. I feel nothing in both wrists.

M

Muu Bin

I believe Jeremy at one stage had mentioned that if you turn in Valentine's gifts inside the red velvet box you will only get points for the box itself. I assume this would hold true for any other container that you could turn in.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh thanks for the info. nice to know you can turn in the chests and even better to know ahead of time to do the items one at a time or you won't receive all of your points....

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

G

Gwendar-SP

Thank you for asking this. I have been wondering myself about it. I have been hauling home the chests tho just in case.

J

Jeremy

Yeah, that's a good point. I forgot about those chests until I found a pair in one of my character's bank box over the weekend :)

A

Azazel of LA

Just make sure its empty , if you hand in a full chest it will take all the items but only give you 250 points for the chest ..... you dont get points for the contents.

I

Izzy

I believe Jeremy at one stage had mentioned that if you turn in Valentine's gifts inside the red velvet box you will only get points for the box itself. I assume this would hold true for any other container that you could turn in.
Speaking of Valentine's gifts, do those include the red velvet boxes from this year?