• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin.com

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't get it. On the UO.com homepage, there's a link to "EA Store" but the URL is actually Orgin.com. Why doesn't the link go directly to Ultima Online stuff? We all know this is the place to officially buy soveriegns and game time. I completely forgot what the old official page for this stuff was called. It had old 8th age artwork..... uogamecodes or something like that.

Does anyone use the client? I heard that EA moved some games over to Steam....

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't get it. On the UO.com homepage, there's a link to "EA Store" but the URL is actually Orgin.com. Why doesn't the link go directly to Ultima Online stuff? We all know this is the place to officially buy soveriegns and game time. I completely forgot what the old official page for this stuff was called. It had old 8th age artwork..... uogamecodes or something like that.

i use the client to play my old ultima games. never had any issues with it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You have to use the client to play UO.
UO is not on steam.

That website you spelled wrong is a third party site.

Origin.com has sold UO items for many years.

Been a while since you have played huh.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Origin