• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin Adviser holding a shard Meeting Tuesday 6:00pm PST (11/4 )

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Larissa will be making a more official announcement but I wanted to get word out on the forums that one of the Origin Advisers will begin hosting weekly shard meetings on Tuesdays starting at 6:00pm PST (9:00pm EST) at the West Britain Bank Trammal.

Right now its just a way for people on the origin shard to meet the Adviser and other origin players. There is no specific agenda but most discussions have centered around the Origin community and how the Adviser can help in making that community stronger.

I hope to make it but its generally a tough time for me to get online,

Thanks,

-Lore's Player

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the heads up. I f they try to make it a "thing" I may try to bring keys for a peerless or something next Tuesday.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome, yes I think they are going to try and make it weekly, unfortunately the time is not a good one for me personally so its unlikely I can attend many of these. Hopefully someone that was there can confirm the meeting next week and give us an update on what happened.

Thanks,

Lore

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah I have been trying to get in contact with them to verify before making the official post to Stratics. I will of course be in attendance and post the meeting minutes for all of those who are unable to attend.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I have been trying to get in contact with them to verify before making the official post to Stratics. I will of course be in attendance and post the meeting minutes for all of those who are unable to attend.
Any official/unofficial word on this? I have keys for three Medusas.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Wow awesome. I have not been able to get in touch with either of our advisers. I ask in general and help chat several times a day. If anything we'll just have a shard meeting tonight or I'll just ramble on in General chat and we'll figure something out.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won't be able to attend but have fun! Do the advisors have any contact info, they don't seem to be here on stratics, can't find them in game and no icq. Once we have a way to establish communication I can see being a little easier :)

Have fun tonight,

-Lore

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have no way of getting in contact with them. I tried paging a GM, the advisers are supposed to get those pages first and see if they can help with the issue, if they can't then they forward it to a GM. No response to that and nothing in General or Help Chat all evening so I have no idea.