• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Item Identification] Organizing Jewelry

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have 3 chests completely full of jewelry. I'm looking for a way to organize it.

What do you do? Right now 1 chest is generally "mage jewelry" and another is "warrior jewelry" but I need a way that also keeps track of skill jewelry or rings with SSI or MR. And then there are the legendaries that fall several different categories.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep 3 chests. Anything with 5 SSI that is otherwise clean or has a useful MOD maybe 2. Second chest the same but for 10SSI. Third is anything that appears mage useful. By being super picky as to what I keep and what gets unraveled the numbers stay low so its rather manageable.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I used to see a lot of requests for a "jewelry box." I understand why. Sure would be nice to have a way to sort this.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Resurrecting my old post since I've had 6 months to think on it.

My current system leaves a lot to be desired. I have a box for mage rings, one for mage bracelets, and one for warriors. When I get a new one, I throw it in the box, use EC Pinco's to sort by imbuing intensity, and remove the lowest ranked one.

I'm thinking now to be more specialized, and keep no more than 10-20 rings or bracelets per box.

Box 1: MR4 bracelets and rings
Box 2: SDI 15 bracelets and rings
Box 3: Skills (Magery +15, Provo +15, etc)
Box 4: Mage Legendaries with combinations
Box 5: Swing Speed +10
Box 6: Hit Chance +15
Box 7: Warrior Legendaries with combinations

But before I start engraving boxes, how do you organize your jewelry?

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have four boxes:

Mage rings / Mage bracelets
Dexxer rings / Dexxer bracelets

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Each with 125 pieces, I presume? If you get a new MR4 ring, do you then unravel the lowest value SDI ring, even if it's the last SDI ring you have?

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I throw them everywhere...waste a bunch of time looking for what I need...and pray they make a jewelry box organizer as a gift :p