• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Organizing Agents Broken?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have several EC organizing agents for years to sort treasure hunt loot. My gems agents buts the gems into one chest, another agent for scrolls to a different chest, etc.

They've all stopped working. The agent is doing something like picking the gems up and putting them down repeatedly. I've tried complete deleting the character profile and recreating it and making new agents, no change.

Anybody else having problems with organizing agents?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have several EC organizing agents for years to sort treasure hunt loot. My gems agents buts the gems into one chest, another agent for scrolls to a different chest, etc.

They've all stopped working. The agent is doing something like picking the gems up and putting them down repeatedly. I've tried complete deleting the character profile and recreating it and making new agents, no change.

Anybody else having problems with organizing agents?
Mine are working fine.what you are describing usually means you are too far away from the chest, or have an invalid default chest saved to the agent. and one other thing, are you using classic or enhanced targeting system?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'm using EC and I've reset the default chest, and I'm standing right next to it like I've always done...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not had a problem with the organizer agent... however I've always found that the looting ones are slow and I can loot things myself 10x faster.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm using EC and I've reset the default chest, and I'm standing right next to it like I've always done...
Are you clicking the organiser on the container you want to move 'from' ?

It will pick up and drop stuff and do exactly what you are describing if you hit the button to start the organiser on the destination container rather than the originating container (ie the container that has the stuff you are trying to move).

I use multiple organisers daily and none of them have issues.