• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Organized Dungeon Invite

Rudlin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
ATTENTION ALL PROJECT: GORGON PLAYERS
On October 25th 2014, at 5:00 PM CST, I would like anyone who is interested to come to the Crypt. I would like to try and organize a group to run through it, just for fun. No requirements, just come if you feel like it. The Adventurers are STRONGLY encouraged to participate. Hope to see ya there!

EDIT! IMPORTANT!: I'm moving the event to Friday, October 24th at 5:00 PM CST.

Thanks to all those who came. It's was really fun! I plan on doing more of these, so be sure to check the forums. :)

Last edited:

Trynx

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
sounds like a good idea tring to organize a party to there throu forum , just that lot of player don't even come to the forum or know that one exist , also i will be more easly do some shouts at the global chat and you will get a party faster ^^

Rudlin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
sounds like a good idea tring to organize a party to there throu forum , just that lot of player don't even come to the forum or know that one exist , also i will be more easly do some shouts at the global chat and you will get a party faster ^^
It's worth a shot :D