• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ore Spawns?

D

DVDA

Are Ore spawns still random or have they set it back to "normal" (fixed spots)

I ask because i've been minning in this cave and in the same spot i have gotten Verite over and over.

M

Mulan's

Still randomized.
Have been out mining for the last couple weeks, all in one little area and have lost a couple high end veins.
And I actually gained 1 agapite vein where I was getting shadow the day before.

G

still random

so thank your lucky stars that you found a consistent vein of high end ore and make the best of it while it lasts.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Are Ore spawns still random or have they set it back to "normal" (fixed spots)

I ask because i've been minning in this cave and in the same spot i have gotten Verite over and over.

[/ QUOTE ] Don't take it for granted. You'll end up "breaking" that vein and another ore will spawn in its place.

G

Still random. There are couple spots within LA/Tram/Del that seem to rotate thru Shadow, Bronze and Agapite.

I have hit as many as 21 large colored ore in a streak from a spot over several days then it changes completely. Best random I ever had? Eighteent (18) large Agapite in one vein followed by another 10 large in the next one over. With Mining at barely over 90 that ain't bad.

D

DVDA

DO you still gain from smelting ore?

Cause i smelt all that verite one by one and im stuck at 96.0

(Sorry i've been away from the minning business for YEARS.....and yess skill unlocked and others are turned down)

G

Yes in fact my last few gains to GM were by smelting ore, and not mining itself.

D

dsnchanted395

*giggles and laughs and chuckles some more* man i love u ahira... i tell u the guild needs more ingots and youre off and running. to be honest its people like you in our guild and out that keep me coming back at times. YOU and your dedication and general good attitude and having fun in this game make it worth all the other nonsense... oh and btw... the mtn around the guild house is stuck with dc, shadow and a ton of bronze and some in the same spots as before. but ive noticed a few more shadow spots.

that being said i have a question... since the randomization occured did that also include nerfing the gargie pickaxes too? i was mining last night and pulled 8 eles in a row. unheard of! i can never get one when i want to train pets, but when all im after is ore i get overrun!