• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Order of the Rising Blade?

C

Cullyn

Logged in to UO tonight for the first time in many years. I was wondering if Order of the Rising Blade still existed as a guild or if any past members were still playing.

F

Farscape

We are all on other worlds fighting different foes with less attitude
you will find Kevyn still around grinding out a living

C

Cullyn

Hey Big Kev, how are you?
I was pretty sure OrB was long gone but it is heartening to see a few familiar names still around.

I must admit in my look around last night I was surprised by how deserted Oceania is. Apart from a handful of people at Luna I think I saw 1 other player.
On the plus side though if I do stick around it won't be hard to find somewhere to place a house.

Mungo of Minoc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After having their guild suddenly closed on them a year or so ago, most of the surviving members of ORB that still play on Oceania, started a new guild called OLD (Oceania's Last Defenders). You may well see some of them around, mainly on weekends as they are all old with big and busy lives. About 24 characters representing 10 registered players. Say hello anytime.

S

siyeng0

We are all on other worlds fighting different foes with less attitude
...so that's who you are?

You don't even play Oceania?

Wow. I have so much respect for your apparent expertise on the demographics of the shard as evident from earlier threads. You're amazing. Just amazing.

F

Fink

I must admit in my look around last night I was surprised by how deserted Oceania is. Apart from a handful of people at Luna I think I saw 1 other player.
On the plus side though if I do stick around it won't be hard to find somewhere to place a house.
Most people are either in the Tokuno Islands looking for treasure, or in Magincia hunting up threads to weave into special cloaks. That said, yes, it's pretty quiet these days under normal circumstances.

F

Farscape

...so that's who you are?

You don't even play Oceania?

Wow. I have so much respect for your apparent expertise on the demographics of the shard as evident from earlier threads. You're amazing. Just amazing.
Once again your short span of attention comes out !
with no less than seven accounts your dreams are shattered :wall:

S

siyeng0

Once again your short span of attention comes out !
with no less than seven accounts your dreams are shattered :wall:
1) Getting the facts wrong has nothing to do with attention span.

2) "We are all on other worlds fighting different foes with less attitude" very much implies that you packed your bags up and ran crying to another shard or game because of the Big Bad PvPers. If you don't want to be misunderstood, how about you read through your posts before you post them to see whether they're comprehensible to someone with an IQ above room temperature? You may have spell-check but it doesn't tell you "Hey, this sounds like it was written by a drunken troll!"

3) My 'dreams' are grander and harder to break than mocking some guy on a forum for an online game. My life amounts to more than that, unlike you and your ilk.

4) Who the hell says "Your dreams are shattered", anyway?

K

Katlene

Farscape does obviously.
And he was saying we as in orb as a collective. unlike some... he doesnt have multiple personalities.
He may also play other games, but still plays here.

So whats the drama?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

2) "We are all on other worlds fighting different foes with less attitude" very much implies that you packed your bags up and ran crying to another shard or game because of the Big Bad PvPers. If you don't want to be misunderstood, how about you read through your posts before you post them to see whether they're comprehensible to someone with an IQ above room temperature? You may have spell-check but it doesn't tell you "Hey, this sounds like it was written by a drunken troll!"

3) My 'dreams' are grander and harder to break than mocking some guy on a forum for an online game. My life amounts to more than that, unlike you and your ilk.

:thumbsup:

B

Birko II

Allo Kevyn :)

I'm back too. Last time was 2004, and I still have pets in the stable!
Got a shop full of goodies I can buy?

B

Birko II

Allo Fink :)

How's everyone communicating these days?
ICQ? Vent? Telepathy?
After so long, I've got so many newbie questions!

K

Katlene

icq and forums for me!
fire away with questions usually theres someone with the knowledge to help!

F

Farscape

Finished with your dribble?
No
off you go then fire up another shot maybe even try some nasty comments or another troll because I'm over it have been for a long time with char like you so if you have nothing better to say or do get back into your PvP thread where you belong and keep your rubbish to yourself it was NOT required in this post :coco:

F

Farscape

Farscape does obviously.
And he was saying we as in orb as a collective. unlike some... he doesnt have multiple personalities.
He may also play other games, but still plays here.

So whats the drama?
Its ok Kat
One of the reasons i drop in from time to time is to keep an eye on my family ensuring they do not turn out like some and so far they have show great respect so it is time for me to move on come knowing they are doing well the next few months I plan to fry bigger fish Uo has now reached the lower level of enjoyment and another world trip is planned take care keep up the good work here you are appreciated :thumbsup:

F

Farscape

Allo Kevyn :)

I'm back too. Last time was 2004, and I still have pets in the stable!
Got a shop full of goodies I can buy?
Nice to here from you
most of the crew are in another land spread far and wide
Ram is doing well along with Bowen Slade Nox Paris Shadow and many more :D

S

siyeng0

Its ok Kat
One of the reasons i drop in from time to time is to keep an eye on my family ensuring they do not turn out like some and so far they have show great respect so it is time for me to move on come knowing they are doing well the next few months I plan to fry bigger fish Uo has now reached the lower level of enjoyment and another world trip is planned take care keep up the good work here you are appreciated :thumbsup:
I'm sorry. Don't go. Please don't go because of me. If I am damaging your enjoyment of the game, please stay. I will change. I'm sorry for what I've said and I will change. Please.

...if I have nothing to do with it, disregard this comment.

K

Katlene

take me with you!!!!!!
my brothers going on a round the world trip next month *jelous*

thing with siyeng though, shes not a pvp-er. i dont think most of the board users even know who she is, which is kinda lol given the things the pvp-ers say.
*chuckles*

Gunna get kinda lonely here without you lurking around though :(

T

Tomo

Hello!

I'm Tom! I was in Order of the Rising Blade for awhile. I was in Tanglewood Fairy's Argent Companions, then later became leader of the Virtue Guard. I remember Big Kev, Cullyn, and Birko. If I remember correctly Big Kev was in the Knights of the Watch under Chainsaw Knight and I think Birko and Cullyn were in AC with me.

I decided to google "Order of the Rising Blade" and am glad to see there is something left, but sad to see our site is gone now :(. There were so many good stories on that site - I hope somebody kept them.

Nice seeing you guys again, hoho! Strength and Honor!

All Hail Lord RAM!

Creeping_Death

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey tom long time no see!

how have u been? i used to play wit u quiet abit i havnt played uo for some time now though. My OrBies were Vearax & Hank.

Its good to see you guys still playin i was thinking of coming back but its to dead for me.

F

Fink

I met Tanglewood Fairy & Birko in Sydney many years ago, good people.

A

Amathist

take me with you!!!!!!
my brothers going on a round the world trip next month *jelous*

thing with siyeng though, shes not a pvp-er. i dont think most of the board users even know who she is, which is kinda lol given the things the pvp-ers say.
*chuckles*

Gunna get kinda lonely here without you lurking around though :(
sorry dont mind me I am just interupting the thread to *tackle pounce hug* katlene.

V

Vin_Hole

WOW....

randomly wanted to see if UO/orb was still active, what a funny thread to come to. Remember all of you guys, from a long time ago. What ya all up to now?!?! Cullyn! long time no talk!

K

Kevlar

sorry dont mind me I am just interrupting the thread to *tackle pounce hug* katlene.
Me too! How are you Kat! ...And Fink! ... And Farscape! ...And Dain! ...And of course Amathist - Gidday Matey!

C

Cullyn

Hey Vin,
It has been some years. Good to see you still lurk about here some time.
Spend most of my time in WoW or more recently Rift.
Did play UO again briefly for while there. Still lot to like about the game but lack of population limits its appeal.

M

marcusalberton

Nice to see so many familiar names.

Since UO days I've played Lineage2, WoW and Darkfall amongst others but UO still holds a special place.

I used to love those Monday night pvp sessions on our arena next to Ram's Keep.

cheers

R

rottenbeggar

hey big kev not sure if you remember me sarcophagus and disfunction ye showed me all the lockpicking places i only rejoined few months ago

V

Venus_AUPK

sorry dont mind me I am just interupting the thread to *tackle pounce hug* katlene.
Wow a funny thread with sumo wrestling.....

As a Pvper I know who siyeng0 is and she is way more fun than all of you put together.

V

L

Lindae

Good God, my adolescent emotional breakdowns are preserved in posterity for all to see.

Oh well, a legacy's a legacy...

Mishra

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It’s great to come back after all these years and see familiar names... Hello

T

ThankfullyForgotten

I still remember back in 2000 when Lord RAM posted on all the pk forums offering real $$$ to anyone who could hack people he didn't like. Quality guy that one!!

Birko

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's now September 2012, and the I'm here for the Return to Britannia 15th anniversary promotion.
I logged in and have no idea how to play now.
UO is unique.
Greetings to all past friends, foes and aquaintences.
Long Live UO !

Mishra

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Birko.. I was looking to return and came back to see if anyone was still around..

Birko

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2018 and Mishra has plans for the future.
I'm on board mate !
Shroud of the Avatar, Episode 2 .
I am still "Birko" but a bit more grey.