• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Orc ship parts

O

Ozzmandias

Hiya

I don't need the 8, but have a 5 spare, I'm after a 1 and a 4

Actually, I have spares of all except 1 and 4.

Not hijacking your thread mate, but maybe we can do a round-robin type swap where everyone is happy ;)

Soooo... Anyone else gonna jump in?

Cheers

Oz

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll take your 5 and offer my 1 in return, Ozz? Shout me in global or here if that sounds good to you :)

As and when I get more, happy to list em; my husband and a couple of guildies are after this ship, so should be more to come!

O

Ozzmandias

Finally got spare 4.
Okies, I'll try and get hold of you tomorrow, but playing late due to work :(.

Cail, I'll see if we have another 5 spare, but traveller gets first dibs since it was his thread ;)

thanks both, will be in touch asap.

O

Ozzmandias

Boo sorry got home a LOT later then I thought :(

Am working from home tomorrow be kicking around most of the day.

Cheers

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi - I have spares of Parts 6 and 8 and I am missing part 7. Anyone want a trade?.

O

Ozzmandias

Update... Need 1s 5s 6s and 7s

I have spare 3s 4s and 8s

(Traveller I will still honour our trade, but a 1 would be better then a 4 now ;) )