• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Orange Petals

M

Maximilliean

Ok I'm trying to grow some Pampas Grass for the Orange petals. Normally I plant my seed (that sounded so wrong), tend to the plant as it grows, gather the resources/seeds and put it in deco mode. Unfortunately I was unable to find a petal producing plant, but I was able to find bright orange rushes and lillies that still had seeds. My plan is to grow this generation and cross pollenate them to get the pampass grass. Then grow those for the petals.

2 questions
1. Is my plan solid or is there something I'm not taking into acount?
2. Will all 16 plants produce 8 pampass grass seeds? or Does the cross-pollenating only give you a chance to get a certain kind of seed?

M

Maximilliean

Thanks Dragonchilde, yeah I always use fertile dirt. Only way to grow plants haha